Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Why I don't mind MSUspartan voting Ron Paul

hockeywings said:
Every split of the republican vote is a win for america.

Let's just have one party then. End all discord and debate.

smayschmouthfootball said:
hockeywings said:
Every split of the republican vote is a win for america.

I think you misunderstand. I would love to have a system that doesn't support only 2 parties.

But, while it does, I do appreciate one party splitting off if it is insane.

i keep saying this...and i don't know why ron paul's supporters don't understand it; The reasons they want ron paul to be president are worthless. The issues he supports would never pass, which basically puts him on par with Rick Santorum. Why not throw your weight behind one of the GOPers that could actually get their campaign promises to work for the country?

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]i keep saying this...and i don't know why ron paul's supporters don't understand it; The reasons they want ron paul to be president are worthless. The issues he supports would never pass, which basically puts him on par with Rick Santorum. Why not throw your weight behind one of the GOPers that could actually get their campaign promises to work for the country?

the problem with the united states is there is no original thought in politics, and those who put out what is considered radical thought to real problems that plague this country are viewed as such and lack any chance to get elected, as well as any chance of their ideas to get through committee. this country is so fucking broke, but these clowns are too busy shit-fitting over minute differences of the same fucking idiology because of party lines that nothing positive ever gets done.

Ron Paul went to medical school but declares that he doesn't believe in evolution. He is another pandering tool, just like all the other politicians.

JimRice said:
Ron Paul went to medical school but declares that he doesn't believe in evolution. He is another pandering tool, just like all the other politicians.

he's correct

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]i keep saying this...and i don't know why ron paul's supporters don't understand it; The reasons they want ron paul to be president are worthless. The issues he supports would never pass, which basically puts him on par with Rick Santorum. Why not throw your weight behind one of the GOPers that could actually get their campaign promises to work for the country?

Because your garden-variety GOPer is as much of a statist as is Nancy Pelosi.

hockeywings said:

I think you misunderstand. I would love to have a system that doesn't support only 2 parties.

The discriminating differences are not that substantial between even someone like Rick Perry and Barack Obama. They are basically playing in the same cat-shat sandbox and claiming that they just don't stink as much as the other person.

Oh, they try and separate themselves from each other, but they are part of the same hypocrisy.

hockeywings said:

The discriminating differences are not that substantial between even someone like Rick Perry and Barack Obama. They are basically playing in the same cat-shat sandbox and claiming that they just don't stink as much as the other person.

Oh, they try and separate themselves from each other, but they are part of the same hypocrisy.

I disagree. One decries government spending as useless and taxes as evil. The other doesn't.

One is worse than the other.

tsmith7559 said:
JimRice said:

he's correct

This is one of the reasons we can't have nice things america.

tsmith7559 said:
JimRice said:

he's correct

Correct about what? Are you one of those "Flintstones is a true story" people?

tsmith7559 said:
JimRice said:

he's correct

every post I read of yours in this forum makes me respect your opinion less. just sayin...

Back