Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Congratulations to Spartans

byco42

For winning the inaugural Legends' division title.

Thanks.

We got a little help from our friends in Ann Arbor today too. Michigan is good and should kill Ohio State next week.

Not many thought we would win it. Just about every publication I read and analyst I listened too had Nebraska winning the division. They may have beat us but they got WHOPPED TWICE. Welcome to the B1G, Cornholers!!!

BTW, GO GREEN Baby.

and honestly the game they beat us, our defense played extremely well... that game was on roushar's playcalling.

hankpav53 said:
and honestly the game they beat us, our defense played extremely well... that game was on roushar's playcalling.

He called a pathetic game that day but, they whopped us pretty good. I still for the life of me can't figure out why he continued to use the same ame plan. The middle was open all day, even the announcers kept saying " what are they doing, go down the middle, run north and south, Nebraska has too much speed on the corners for MSU to do anything outside ". It was so frustrating to watch.

Oh well, we WON the division, now we got to take care of those pesky Wildcats and WIN the conferece on the 3rd. Let's go smell those Roses Spartans.

greenandwhite95 said:
Not many thought we would win it. Just about every publication I read and analyst I listened too had Nebraska winning the division. They may have beat us but they got WHOPPED TWICE. Welcome to the B1G, Cornholers!!!

BTW, GO GREEN Bay.

I fixed it

Maize&Cheese304 said:
greenandwhite95 said:

BTW, GO GREEN Bay.

I fixed it

LOL, NO, GO BROWNS, even though we suck. I'm a loyal fan :)

Congrats MSU fans. I hope you win the B1G this year, don't want to see Wisky or PSU win it.

GW95, Here we go Brownies

Maize&Cheese304 said:
Before hillis started sucking they were becoming a decent team

We looked good today, well at least our Defense. I have a feeling Hillis no longer wants to be a Brown. Holmgren won't fork over the cashso Hillis is all the sdden sick and hurt every game. The guy had one good year, do it twice then we will talk contract and big money. The guy got greedy.

amajjd said:
Congrats MSU fans. I hope you win the B1G this year, don't want to see Wisky or PSU win it.

GW95, Here we go Brownies

All we are missing is another WR for Colt to throw to and a RB that will stay healthy. With this class of receivers, Homgren better not F this one up.

Thanks for all the congrats guys, we have had a pretty darn good year so far, but I want more. We are in position to go to the Rose Bowl, we just have to win, win, WIN. It has been awhile since we have seen Pasadena, it's up to how bad the guys want it.

Big game for you guys this Saturday at Camp Randle. IMO it determines whether or not you go to a Rose Bowl.

DR said:
Big game for you guys this Saturday at Camp Randle. IMO it determines whether or not you go to a Rose Bowl.

Yeah, PSU looks like an easier opponent than Wisky, but you never know. It would be our luck that PSU will beat Wisky then whip our asses in the B1G championship, that sounds like us.

I think we had some things go our way against Wisky that first game AND it was at home. Good thing is, Wisky isn't that good away from home, kind of like us. I will definitely be watching that game.

I gotta give the Spartans credit. I did not think they would have this good of a season. Even with 4 games left, I was pretty sure they'd drop one or two.

I want to play Wisconsin again. They are viewed as the bigger challenge and I want us to beat the best.

Penn State is only appealing as we have yet to (p)lay them this year. To go 5-1 vs Nebraska, Wisconsin, Ohio State, Penn State, Iowa, and Michigan would be a pretty nice accomplishment in Big Ten play. No one could say we didn't play all the best teams in the B1G.

johnny2x2x said:
I want to play Wisconsin again. They are viewed as the bigger challenge and I want us to beat the best.

Penn State is only appealing as we have yet to lay them this year..

You're too old...

DR said:
johnny2x2x said:

Penn State is only appealing as we have yet to lay them this year..

You're too old...

LOL!

Back