Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Breaking Bad

biglou

That's one bad ass show any one else watch it?

Really good show. My wife and me have watched it since the pilot show.
This season is getting crazy too.

Hopefully the Brother in law thinks Gale was heizenburg.

God I love this show.. Pretty decent episode again tonight. Next week looks amazing

Anyone else getting irritated by Jessie? He's such a self centered little bitch.

LOL Jessie has been like that since season 3. When he was with that girl I wanted to kill him.

Just watched all the episodes in the past week to catch up.

Looking forward to watching my first episode on AMC this Sunday.

Fucking awesome show.

Yeah, Jessie is annoying.

I keep waiting for him to quit being a dumbass, but he just keeps fucking up.

Lmao no way i get 78k stolen and have a whatever type attitude. I seriously hope they don't let him get killed off cause i think he plays his role well in the show.

What does it matter to him if 78k gets stolen? He's making a cool 2 million every week.

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]What does it matter to him if 78k gets stolen? He's making a cool 2 million every week.

I thought he was getting 1.5 mill total for 3 months of work?

It's a total for 3 months i think. It's not so much about the money being stolen but his non emotional fuck the world attitude. If your in a multi million drug business with a guy like that you would more then likely have a trust issue with him. No trust equals 1 dead body in that field.

biglou said:
It's a total for 3 months i think. It's not so much about the money being stolen but his non emotional fuck the world attitude. If your in a multi million drug business with a guy like that you would more then likely have a trust issue with him. No trust equals 1 dead body in that field.

Exactly. No way I get into something that can land me life in prison with a bitch like that for a partner, or an employee for that matter. He's stupid and reactionary and makes dumb decisions and mistakes, like having that ongoing drug filled party with the stereo constantly cranked at his house. Its selfish because he's putting the whole operation at risk. In real life he would already be buried in the desert or in a barrel somewhere.

kgdetroit said:
biglou said:

Exactly. No way I get into something that can land me life in prison with a bitch like that for a partner, or an employee for that matter. He's stupid and reactionary and makes dumb decisions and mistakes, like having that ongoing drug filled party with the stereo constantly cranked at his house. Its selfish because he's putting the whole operation at risk. In real life he would already be buried in the desert or in a barrel somewhere.

That's what they want you to think is going to happen with Mike taking him on a "ride"

Back