Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

coundown video today was good - reporting to hotel

I needed to go back and watch yesterday's video too, the one with Omameh. Man that was brutal. I stopped it 3/4 of the way through.

GoBlueInAtlanta said:
I needed to go back and watch yesterday's video too, the one with Omameh. Man that was brutal. I stopped it 3/4 of the way through.

I thought it was cool. He's kinda funny; his voice is not what I expected.

The quality of the facilities is impressive too. You see how much money and resources go into the Program, and you start to understand why we expect to win, and will not tolerate losing & excuses.

I like these videos. They get me pumped for the season! Plus it gives me something to watch at lunch!

MichChamp02 said:
GoBlueInAtlanta said:

I thought it was cool. He's kinda funny; his voice is not what I expected.

The quality of the facilities is impressive too. You see how much money and resources go into the Program, and you start to understand why we expect to win, and will not tolerate losing & excuses.

I thought it was a good idea to have a player do the tour, but perhaps they should have used someone more comfortable with a mic. He seemed very ill-at-ease. The facilities are, of course, first-rate!

Also, I agree with ML. It was brilliant to room the freshmen with a senior.

michlady77 said:
http://www.mgoblue.com/allaccess/?media=252838

You're too kind. I figured he could go find it!
grin.png

Anyone else think that Omemeh looks like has put on some decent Mass since last season?

Pretty good sign.

Back