Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Newt Calls Child Labor Laws Stupid

lions2011

God bless him....today he suggested scrapping Child Labor laws and allowing kids under 14 to start work...

even suggesting that school boards fire all janitors and just have 1 Master Janitor and employ kids at the respective schools as pseudo janitors.

whats next Newt ? get all the poor people together and put them on 1 big farm and put them to work....we could call it a PLANTATION...lol

Obamas people just gotta sit back and laugh and let these retards keep talking everyday...re- election should be a breeze.

Well slick....if were trying to compete with china we might as well start paying kids $.14 an hour to make shit lol. Cut education and start putting more 14 year old to work as janitors. Well shit...what a bright future we would have if newt ran the show.

LOL do these republicans NOT understand that if one of them stepped up and actually sounded like a good leader or even smart, they'd probably win? Obama's ratings are not good, I expect them to go up by next november, but they're low now. Which means that all these idiots have to do is show some kind of plan or idea to get this country going. But as of now, none of them have taken advantage. They've latched onto tea party ideals and that scares the shit out of the left and even some of the right.

Itd solve the border problem....if we have a nation full of janitors then there would be no jobs for the mexicans to cross for. brilliant plan newt!

mhughes0021 said:
Itd solve the border problem....if we have a nation full of janitors then there would be no jobs for the mexicans to cross for. brilliant plan newt!

lol

SLICK said:
God bless him....today he suggested scrapping Child Labor laws and allowing kids under 14 to start work...

even suggesting that school boards fire all janitors and just have 1 Master Janitor and employ kids at the respective schools as pseudo janitors.

whats next Newt ? get all the poor people together and put them on 1 big farm and put them to work....we could call it a PLANTATION...lol

Obamas people just gotta sit back and laugh and let these retards keep talking everyday...re- election should be a breeze.

link?

kinda funny when a guy who gets all his news from right-wing websites asks for a link...

buddy, you need a lot more than a link here

tsmith7559 said:
SLICK said:

link?

google it retard....not hard to find when someone makes a dumbass comment the LIBERAL media jump all over it , right ?

I started working at 12......whats wrong with a 14 yr old working some......

oh fuck you when I was 9 I walked up hill both ways to work the factory 3 - 9 that is 3am to 9pm.

hockeywings said:
oh fuck you when I was 9 I walked up hill both ways to work the factory 3 - 9 that is 3am to 9pm.

sounds like he is suggesting some inner city kids working at there school for a few hours, make some money, learn from the working experience and stay off the streets. .....I suppose you want them to be unionized first.....

tsmith7559 said:
hockeywings said:

sounds like he is suggesting some inner city kids working at there school for a few hours, make some money, learn from the working experience and stay off the streets. .....I suppose you want them to be unionized first.....

just a sneaky way of saying he wants to eliminate more jobs. Fire all the real janitors and then pay a lil negro kid .50 an hour.....racist fuck.

I worked at 12 too....MOWING LAWNS! Hiring 13 year old kids would be an easy way to keep payroll down. Greedy corporate bastards would be all over that sweet deal.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]I worked at 12 too....MOWING LAWNS! Hiring 13 year old kids would be an easy way to keep payroll down. Greedy corporate bastards would be all over that sweet deal.

OK...lets not hire any people until we can get them in a union at the age of 22. Lets pay McDonald's help $20/hr, hell why not they deserve it

You know, children are lazy losers who suck off the government teat. It's high time these freeloaders pulled their own weight. I know of kids as young as 5 years old who I bet could easily pull a 40 hour work week on the factory floor. Their little hands can reach into small spaces and they are little enough to crawl into presses when they get jammed. If we want to compete, everyone has to pitch in children included. Then we can put the handicapped to work, talk about a bunch of lazy good for nothings, not only are they leaches on society they steal all the good parking spaces in the process. ;)

johnny2x2x said:
You know, children are lazy losers who suck off the government teat. It's high time these freeloaders pulled their own weight. I know of kids as young as 5 years old who I bet could easily pull a 40 hour work week on the factory floor. Their little hands can reach into small spaces and they are little enough to crawl into presses when they get jammed. If we want to compete, everyone has to pitch in children included. Then we can put the handicapped to work, talk about a bunch of lazy good for nothings, not only are they leaches on society they steal all the good parking spaces in the process. ;)

taking it to a little bit of the extreme ehh buddy.....

johnny2x2x said:
You know, children are lazy losers who suck off the government teat. It's high time these freeloaders pulled their own weight. I know of kids as young as 5 years old who I bet could easily pull a 40 hour work week on the factory floor. Their little hands can reach into small spaces and they are little enough to crawl into presses when they get jammed. If we want to compete, everyone has to pitch in children included. Then we can put the handicapped to work, talk about a bunch of lazy good for nothings, not I only are they leaches on society they steal all the good parking spaces in the process. ;)

I lold in rl

Back