Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

FoxNews Viewers are Stupid

CaptainobviousChooseOption.jpg

In other news, the sky is blue. There are like 3 other polls stating the same things about the misinformed FOX NEWS viewer. It took my friend and FOXNEWS viewer like 3 years to finally believe me that we didn't find WMDs in Iraq. You'd think that would piss him off that he'd been lied to, but nope he still thinks it's a valid source for News.

Hey, all I did was link a study that concludes what a lot of us already know is true. Hell, there are a few posters around here who validate the study too.

When it comes to discussing this with Fox News viewers it usually results in them either

- Basically putting their hands over their ears while mumbling nonsense

or

- They completely dodge the matter and bring up MSNBC

Fox News is popular with people that talk like Dubbya.

Romneybot said:
When it comes to discussing this with Fox News viewers it usually results in them either

- Basically putting their hands over their ears while mumbling nonsense

or

- They completely dodge the matter and bring up MSNBC

Or C) They are generally proud of the fact that they are uninformed.

did any of you clowns read the internal polling data...of course not. They polled NJ residents only. 612 resident of which 208 described themselves as republican/leaning. the rest were democrats. I cant help that dems who watch Fox are stupid. I see MSNBC didnt fair much better, tells me they're dems who occasionally watch Fox.

You guys need to read more than just the headlines, nice try though

dude, you need to research statistics. Academics don't just throw out numbers. But, I really don't expect you to understand margin of error taken into account or sample size. You will just fill you frame of reference with whatever suits you.

hockeywings said:
dude, you need to research statistics. Academics don't just throw out numbers. But, I really don't expect you to understand margin of error taken into account or sample size. You will just fill you frame of reference with whatever suits you.

You have to read the internal of polls to see how it was done, who authorized, who they polled, where the people were polled(area) how old were they. DUDE, dont just read the headlines, LOL. The guy from FDU is a known Lib.

I'm very familiar with polling. You're one looking foolish along with the rest of the respondents on this thread. You were reading the headlines...kinda like looking at the pictures, LOL
Owned...............

FDU poll 2 days before Chris Christie won by 4.5%
Fairleigh Dickinson* 10/22 - 11/1 1119 LV 41 43 8 Corzine +2

So you attempt to win an argument by just posting numbers, without a margin of error or sampling size...........................

hockeywings said:
So you attempt to win an argument by just posting numbers, without a margin of error or sampling size...........................

let me help ya out little fella.....1119LV..... 1119 means One thousand one hundred nineteen...LV means likely voters.... one plus one equals two..duh

so again, what is the margin of error and where was the sample taken from? are you going to provide a link to the data, or should I just trust you? Was it new jersey? was it a couple neighborhoods? was it fucking california? was it michigan? was it israel?

the poll should have been conducted in oklahoma or alabama, then the sampling size would be more accurate and undoubtedly show far more representative results of just how fucking stupid fox news viewers really are. Because they are fucking stupid as are the jackwads on air.

TheVictors03 said:
the poll should have been conducted in oklahoma or alabama, then the sampling size would be more accurate and undoubtedly show far more representative results of just how fucking stupid fox news viewers really are. Because they are fucking stupid as are the jackwads on air.

or innner city of Detroit, Chicago, LA, Houston, Mia, Memphis, Philly, Boston, NYC, Den, Seattle, Clev, Atl...on and on...

you kind of looked foolish without reading the poll... you're a Michigan fan, but never attended :'(

tsmith7559 said:
TheVictors03 said:

or innner city of Detroit, Chicago, LA, Houston, Mia, Memphis, Philly, Boston, NYC, Den, Seattle, Clev, Atl...on and on...

you kind of looked foolish without reading the poll... you're a Michigan fan, but never attended :'(

You fucking idiot -- you're actually taking a poll seriously that proposes to show Fox News viewers are stupid?! It doesn't take a poll conducted anywhere to know that's true. But perhaps we should conduct the poll at the old VFW in that bastion of political enlightenment, Clarkston, Michigan! What say you, tsmith?? You strike me as a loyal FoxNews viewer ....you're not from some liberal, elitist highly educated city! You're from 'Merica!!

TheVictors03 said:
tsmith7559 said:

You fucking idiot -- you're actually taking a poll seriously that proposes to show Fox News viewers are stupid?! It doesn't take a poll conducted anywhere to know that's true. But perhaps we should conduct the poll at the old VFW in that bastion of political enlightenment, Clarkston, Michigan! What say you, tsmith?? You strike me as a loyal FoxNews viewer ....you're not from some liberal, elitist highly educated city! You're from 'Merica!!

ahhhhh, the U of M wannabe...I don't need to watch TV to get my information...there are plenty of other avenues.
George Soros conducted a poll on Fox too...funny, Fox is on top for 10 yrs and all the libs can do is try to knock them off.....

Back