Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Colts to get Andrew Luck

Monster

Forum Manager
Detroit Lions
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Pistons
Detroit Red Wings
Michigan Wolverines
Sacramento Kings
Michigan Wolverines
Detroit Pistons
I don't think there's any doubt about it. they're the only winless team and the closest team has 2 wins. Also if you look at their schedule, I honestly don't see a win for them. Possibly the last week of the season, but even that's doubtful.

vs Carolina
@ NE
@ Balt
vs Tenn
vs Hou
@ Jax

I fucking hate the colts.

If they think peyton will be with them still for 4 or more years itd be a perfect time to draft a stud ot. But theyll get luck.

This affects the Lions how, exactly? Who cares who drafts Luck? I'm glad it's not the Lions, that's for sure.

smayschmouthfootball said:
This affects the Lions how, exactly? Who cares who drafts Luck? I'm glad it's not the Lions, that's for sure.

It's on the general board...

I liked the Colts because of Peyton but i sure hope they go 0-16. Let someone else have that honor.

Romneybot said:
smayschmouthfootball said:

It's on the general board...

Yeah monster. How dare you speak of a team that is not detroit!!

Even if it wasn't, this is his board. He can do whatever he wants.

it doesn't directly relate to the lions, but i see it this way: The lions have waited how long to have a good QB? The Colts get peyton manning (one of the best ever) then they'll probably have the chance to get Andrew Luck (One of the highest rated QBs coming out of college). It's like Bill Gates winning the lottery just as he starts to lose some of his money.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]it doesn't directly relate to the lions, but i see it this way: The lions have waited how long to have a good QB? The Colts get peyton manning (one of the best ever) then they'll probably have the chance to get Andrew Luck (One of the highest rated QBs coming out of college). It's like Bill Gates winning the lottery just as he starts to lose some of his money.

No doubt. He should go to Jacksonville or Arizona or some other shitty team. But if they pass, with the new rookie cap they could get a kings ransom in picks if they wanted.

Colts are in bad shape if they get Luck still. Wayne, Clark, Saturday, Freeney, Mathis all getting up there in age and all getting paid tons of $$. Besides those players and Bethea there isn't much on that team to look at.

Back