Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

11-0

Fuck the packers and all their bandwagon trolling fan's... The sooner the Packer's lose the better all of the NFL will be.. Especially if it is in the playoffs.

I guess if a person happens to like a good team that makes them a bandwagon lmao.

Please tell me how this is trolling

It's only sad and pathetic if you weren't a fan of them from birth.

I started watching football with my dad when I was about 7. I like michigan just like him but I don't remember why I didn't like the redskins like he did. His 2nd favorite team was the packers.

Same thing in baseball. He's a boston fan and liked seatle. Been a mariners fan ever since.

Maize&Cheese304 said:
I started watching football with my dad when I was about 7. I like michigan just like him but I don't remember why I didn't like the redskins like he did. His 2nd favorite team was the packers.

Same thing in baseball. He's a boston fan and liked seatle. Been a mariners fan ever since.

Just making sure you weren't a Lions fan for about 20 years then became a Packer fan recently.

No lol. But i don't hate the lions. I'm a big stafford and calvin fan though.

Oh and my original post was about the packers playing @giants next and how it could be similar to the lions game. And hopefully eli makes mistakes too.

But it got deleted so I made another

Maize&Cheese304 said:
I guess if a person happens to like a good team that makes them a bandwagon lmao.

you're trolling because you post a new thread about our record each week on a detroit sports board. noone here cares.

and still noone cares. if you kept it to one thread like the cowboys one, it would be a lot less annoying and trollish. there doesnt need to be a new thread every week.

Ill stop when they lose a game.

Nobody cares yet its always talked about on espn about the packers going undefeated.

i don't see the harm. it's the general board. That's why i made this section.

Its not like I'm going on the lions board and saying you guys suck dick. I go on there and just talk football. Most of the time you can't even tell I'm a packers fan lol.

As for these threads. Can you blame me for being pumped about being undefeated? Plus I like to piss off the few lion fans who came on here and talked trash.

And bob, I know. Fuck the packers. Lol

Spockmaster said:
Maize&Cheese304 said:

you're trolling because you post a new thread about our record each week on a detroit sports board. noone here cares.

Quit being a vagina... might as well go to his house n stomp on his arm while he sleeps since he makes you so mad. The NFL General board was created for a reason, not everyone here is a Lions fan. If you don't like it, get the fuck out off of it and go play in the Lions den.

Beez said:
Spockmaster said:

Quit being a vagina... might as well go to his house n stomp on his arm while he sleeps since he makes you so mad. The NFL General board was created for a reason, not everyone here is a Lions fan. If you don't like it, get the fuck out off of it and go play in the Lions den.
im a packers fan, dumbass. i still dont see the point of a new thread each week. in fact id prefer one thread to keep conversations going without thread jumping.

I really don't see what the big deal is. The lions can talk smack about the packers all year long, but this is trolling. They can come onto a packer thread and say we have a bad defense and easy schedule but I can't make these threads to fuck with them back? Lol.

Spockmaster said:
Beez said:
im a packers fan, dumbass. i still dont see the point of a new thread each week. in fact id prefer one thread to keep conversations going without thread jumping.

This post while directed at you is meant for anyone who gets their feeling hurt over a fan creating threads on a board with minimal traffic about his team winning each week. Really not a big deal. It's not like his threads are pushing other people down and out of the way. He's fine.

When Dallas wins the superbowl I will create a new thread every single day about whatever I want and it will be glorious.... now when that will be, I'll get back to you.

Back