Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

D-2 > B. Brother Rice 24 Lowell 14 Final

biggunsbob

I did not see much of this game but Rive appeared bigger then lowell and had a couple of really good running backs... The coach for Rice won his 405th game and I think he takes over the lead in the state of Michigan... BB Rive finishes 10-4 and lowell 12-2

Anyway, nice to see my High School win after losing to Det CC, OLSM, and De Lasalle. One of the two Ohio schools that they played was near the top of the rankings in the state of Ohio.

You should see Brother Rice's strength of schedule ranking. :*)

Anyway - Go Warriors!!

We went undefeated my Senior year, and my brother got one of those State Championship rings his Junior year too. Long history and tradition of winning there too - just like Michigan.

Yeah they were mentioning the strength of schedule of the private schools... Top notch...

our RB, Church, set the Bro Rice rushing record in the title game.

the SOS of the private schools... meaning specifically the Detroit Catholic League. I can't think of too many private, non-catholic schools that field decent teams. DCD, maybe.

hey

i have also watch so many games between these two teams but the latest i have watched is in Division 2 state championship game when Lowell loses to brother rice, it was really very interesting match between them.

Back