Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Preseason game 1

kgdetroit

What or who is everybody most looking forward to seeing this Friday? I'm pretty excited to see Stafford, even in limited action. I'm also gonna keep my eye on Leshoure, I'm interested to see how he's acclimating to the speed of the NFL in his first pro outing against members of another team.

The running game and the front 7 on D, unfortunately Fairley won't be out there, but still interested to see how the LB group will perform and where everyone is gonna play.

I changed mine. I just want to see guys stay healthy. Holy minion.

kgdetroit said:
[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]I changed mine. I just want to see guys stay healthy. Holy minion.

+1. We are cursed.

+1. So who do we pick next year with our top 5 pick? They've transformed into another Paper Lion with all these injuries.

Does anyone know what local Metro detroit radio stations will be broadcasting the game? I won't be able to watch, but will be able to listen.

sunnydlitex123 said:
Does anyone know what local Metro detroit radio stations will be broadcasting the game? I won't be able to watch, but will be able to listen.

Should be on 97.1 or 1270.

I want to see best at top form. We didn't get enough of it last year.

I want to see him at his "best" all year... however, I think that we may only get 5 good games out of him this year before the nagging toe thing acts up and we get a less than flashy Best. I like that we have a few other options. I hope that JS keeps a healthy rotation all year so that best lasts the season.

I dont think the toes will be a problem this year. He will take better care of his feet and be awesome.

motown1958 said:
I dont think the toes will be a problem this year. He will take better care of his feet and be awesome.

i hope you're right.

I want to see Oline play and the running game. If they're half way decent i think we have a shot at 8-8

I'm most looking forward to seeing what M. Bell and J. Harrison have left in the tank... not that Leshoure is out...

I want to see the lb corp in action, jahvid, stafford, and the D-line again. Since we wont see titus, leshoure, and fairley.

Back