Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

2012 schedule partially complete

Michchamp

I just printed the 2011 sched for my office off MGoBlue.com, and noticed they have the 2012 schedule also listed.

it's actually looking pretty brutal. It looks like they added Air Force recently.

Alabama in Dallas
AirForce
@ND, Purdue, Nebraska, Minn, and Ohio.

Two TBA games left, but I'm assuming those will be one of the directional schools, and another MAC team, or other mid-major scrub.

I guess we have to go to UConn to play a game either in 2013 or 2014, which is pretty stupid. If BM was willing to do a home-and-home like that he should've scheduled someone decent.

Yea, I was looking at this the other day too. We def. will have one of the toughest schedules in the country for 2012.

MichChamp02 said:

I guess we have to go to UConn to play a game either in 2013 or 2014, which is pretty stupid. If BM was willing to do a home-and-home like that he should've scheduled someone decent.

Brandon is trying to get that game moved to an NFL stadium.

I think we might make the trek to JerryWorld for the game vs Bama.

Between in-laws and good friends, we could make a trip out of it and catch the game too..... hmmm ....

DR said:
Brandon is trying to get that game moved to an NFL stadium.

I saw that. Apparently UConn is saying no & also there is a penalty we'd be contractually obligated to pay if we don't play @UConn.

I'm just hoping Alabama is the first game of the year. I'd rather catch them before they get into full on season mode. I think it's obvious that we still won't have the same kind of talent that they will. IMO easier to beat a team like that early on.

At least when we face bama it will not be with DRob starting a new system. It will be easier for him entering his 2nd year under Hoke with all of our 2012 recruits starting out. Thats why I think DB had had to make the move for Hoke when he did.

Back