Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

OUTRIGHT Legends Division Champs!!

hankpav53

back to back 10 win seasons. Huge wins this year at ohio state, wisco, at iowa..

GREAT GREAT time to be a msu football fan

14 Big ten wins in the past two years.

Now we just gotta root for Penn state because Wisco is more explosive and talented than penn state...

GO GREEN BABY!

Congrats... Win the big ten Championship and go to the Rose bowl and make my wife happy

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]Congrats... Win the big ten Championship and go to the Rose bowl and make my wife happy

Doubtful. I think Wisky is pretty pissed at us for taking their NC hopes away. Of course we CAN beat them, odds are not looking so good though. We probably will get Arkansas or Georgia in either the Cap or Gator bowl. YUCK !!! Even if we get to the Rose we would have Oregon, which is a massacre in the making. I don't see the B1G showing up for many bowl games this year. The conference looks weak IMO.

too bad the B-10 didn't expand until next year....MSU would already have their plans booked for SoCal...they would have been outright winners, undefeated, since Nebraska wouldn't have been in the league....timing is everything

I'd rather earn it this year. Spartans don't need to be given anything, we'll earn it on the field and tonight's game is just about as high profile as you can get and that's something I wouldn't want our team to miss.

The 2 best teams in the Big Ten playing on National TV in Primetime, the entire Country focusing on one game, the 1st ever Big Ten Title game, yeah, I think I'll take that over being handed anything.

johnny2x2x said:
I'd rather earn it this year. Spartans don't need to be given anything, we'll earn it on the field and tonight's game is just about as high profile as you can get and that's something I wouldn't want our team to miss.

The 2 best teams in the Big Ten playing on National TV in Primetime, the entire Country focusing on one game, the 1st ever Big Ten Title game, yeah, I think I'll take that over being handed anything.

really.......enjoy Tampa...

It was a great game. Even as a MSU hater I could see that.

Back