Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

When do the Packers lose?

tycobb420

Their defense is not that great. Someone is going to hang a L on them...when will it happen?

tongue.png

Maize&Cheese304 said:

lol. That would be crazy if they got beat in the Divisonal game. Packers fans would be sick.

Maize&Cheese304 said:
They lose in 2012, and the end of the world happens.

They lose when Aaron Rogers has a career theatening injury in garbage time.

How sad would you be on a scale of 1- suicidal?

Got touchdowns on our minds, never get enough. Everytime we step in the stadium errrybody hands go UP! And they stay there!

i like our chances to go at least 12-0. brees is shredding the giants' D, and rodgers will too.

remaining games:

@NYG
OAK
@KC
CHI
DET

Giants are falling apart. Maybe an upset @ KC?

The thing is, I don't get the sense from Aaron Rodgers, or anyone else associated with the team, that they give a squat about going undefeated. They're not afraid to lose, which helps the confidence factor.

the defense is tied for 4th in the NFC in terms of points allowed. they've had some iffy games, but they're not that bad. I won't be worried about our D until someone slows down Rodgers.

A reason they've given up so many yards is because they haven't slowed down Rodgers. But the defense is definitely not as good as last years.

As bad as NYG has played, they are this team year in and year out (including the superbowl year)...they can play well enough at home to beat GB and I wouldn't be surprised to see it happen. I'm not predicting it as my brain tells me GB wins by 2 td's, but should NYG come out and beat them, I will not be surprised in the least.

They lose at NY.. The giants have a good pash rush and the Packers have a somewhat weak offensive line.. Plus it's must win for the Giants and even though they are not that good, they seem to eak out wins they aren't suppose to..

Atleast that's what I'm predicting.. Then again the Packers could destroy them by 40+ points.. COughlin looks done..

Back