Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

This just keeps getting worse Leshoure carted off

wheels002

Ugh just when we think that things are gonna change around here this happens. WTF. We have injuries all over the place and they are saying it looks bad.

And there's nothing but scraps on the free agent list at RB... great. This is not good news.

Yeah I am sure Kevin Smith is already on the phone.

UGH! Best will need to stay healthy or this is going to be a real long season.

And... there's that old familiar pit-of-the-stomach feeling that every Lions fan knows so well.

6 minutes ago - by John Kreger - RB Leshoure carried off with leg injury
RB Mikel Leshoure is being carted off the practice field after sustaining what appears to be a serious left leg injury. Leshoure could not put weight on the leg as trainers helped him to the cart. Lions RapidReports

I guess I'm not gonna panic until they announce what's wrong with him, but anytime someone gets carted off it usually doesn't bode well. Man they are being torched by injuries and haven't even played a preseason game yet.

Next Titus and the Linebackers. How are other teams holding out? And what the hell is Schwartz doing?

Oh man I hope you're kidding..

Crap!! WTF happened?

Link?

???
angry.png
:(" title=":mad:" border="0"/>
shocked.gif

Edit NVM, i see schles's post above..

Gonna have to revise my W/L predictions on this team if he misses some or much of the regular season.

My guess is if its serious and they wanna look outside the team for help they'll give Kevin Smith a call like someone said above. Was in this system for two years and I don't think he's a bad player as long as he's healthy.

Hopefully its just a mild sprain for LeShoure though, but it obviously sounds much worse, probably an ACL.

I hope it is not bad. I really wanted to see what he can do at this level. I thought he would be key when games where close and in short yardage situations.

Leshoure just tweeted this:
Fully focused on the next chapter of my career here with the Lions, but one of my guys found this video http://www.sportsbuzz.com/buzz/17266

No mention of the injury, if I just blew my knee out or tore an achilles I would probably be focused on that and not tweeting highlight videos so maybe its minor. I'm just trying to find a positive here though.

I just have big hope for this combo and the combo of him and Best. I just know the lions and their luck so you instantly think the worst.

God the Lions are cursed... We never get any luck going our way

I understand that the lockout forced the coaches to speed things up a bit prior to preseason, but what good is it gonna do 'em if key/rookie/new players are limping back and forth along the sidelines with clipboards in their mitts???

Back