Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

And the Next dumbass award goes to...

tigermud

Steve Johnson Buffalo WR against the jets today after scoring a TD today mocks shooting himself in the leg ala plaxico burress

Steve Johnson then went on to drop a shit load of passes later on and the Bills lost in the end

Steve Johnson... WHAT A DUMBASS!!

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Did he st-omp on anyone's head?

get over it, he deserves the suspension period. In fact I think Johnson should get one also for mocking a personal tragic event like that, that's crossing the line IMO.

Tragic event? Lol. He shot himself dude because he's a dumbass. He should have gotten 5 years just for being a dumbass.

Man up? Don't they all. Brings a loaded unregistered gun to a public place. Lucky he only got two years.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Tragic event? Lol. He shot himself dude because he's a dumbass. He should have gotten 5 years just for being a dumbass.

True but that doesn't give Johnson the right to mock him like that on the field, keeping it professional on the field increasingly doesn't seem to be something understood anymore I guess...

He mocked a dumbass. No different than Can Newton and his superman or any other celebration. Maybe someone will mock Suh's stomp.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]He mocked a dumbass. No different than Can Newton and his superman or any other celebration. Maybe someone will mock Suh's stomp.

How about this then.. you mock a dumbass then that makes you a dumbass. Steve Johnson = dumbass

He might be a dumbass but I think you're taking it a bit too serious. A lot worse celebrations.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]He might be a dumbass but I think you're taking it a bit too serious. A lot worse celebrations.

You don't get it, it's not the celebration, it's the personal mocking over another mans real life negative event, it's not called for, not necessary, and unacceptable behavior for a professional athlete to exhibit on the field representing his profession and league, and I'd guess not the kind of image the NFL wants to portray. The WWF XFL failed Mitch.

A tragic event would have been if Dumbass 1.0 would have shot someone else with his unregistered loaded gun. Burress needs more than 1 person mocking him. He's a disgrace.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]A tragic event would have been if Dumbass 1.0 would have shot someone else with his unregistered loaded gun. Burress needs more than 1 person mocking him. He's a disgrace.

many would agree that he's a disgrace, that's not the point, the point is that is not a good way for this guy to be representing his team, the Bills fans, the city of Buffalo etc.. Keep it out of the game! off the field! If goodell wants to throw the book at him to I'll say hurray!

I didn't see him do the celebration but I did see him drop the shit out of some passes. That's a really stupid move on his part. He'll get fined. It's just like when all of the leagues banned the "throat slash" gestures.

putting a loaded handgun in the waste band of a pair of sweatpants......now that's dumbass.

SLICK said:
putting a loaded handgun in the waste band of a pair of sweatpants......now that's dumbass.

I heard it was in his pocket. lol

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Man up? Don't they all. Brings a loaded unregistered gun to a public place. Lucky he only got two years.

I'm talking about johnson maning up.

Maize&Cheese304 said:
[quote="Mitch":835km6ts]Man up? Don't they all. Brings a loaded unregistered gun to a public place. Lucky he only got two years.

I'm talking about johnson maning up.[/quote:835km6ts]

I can't give him too much credit...when he dropped that game winning td against Pitt last year he blamed God of all things. lmao What a bitch.

At least he didn't throw a fit n stomp on someone I guess.

Well he took all of the blame on himself. Most WRs don't do that.

Then you have some players come out with excuses on how they didn't do what everything knows they did... lol

Maybe Suh was just angry at the ground? You ever thought of that, smart guy? Lol.

Back