Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hagerup suspended for 4 games

Lets hope that Wile is the real deal. Apparently he was averaging 42 yard punts last year.

Maybe Tate will transfer back and punt for the first few games?

Oh yeah, didn't Wile punt in the Army All-American game? I remember having a discussion with good old CB about that.

DR said:
Oh yeah, didn't Wile punt in the Army All-American game? I remember having a discussion with good old CB about that.

I think you are right about that. But what are the odds he can come in as a true freshman and be Zoltan AND Ali Haji Sheikh?

b311j said:
DR said:

I think you are right about that. But what are the odds he can come in as a true freshman and be Zoltan AND Ali Haji Sheikh?

Shoot, I'll settle for Kraig Baker and..well..Kraig Baker! This year at least.

DR said:
b311j said:

HA!! I found myself last year reminiscing about the good old days of Rivas.

b311j said:
DR said:

HA!! I found myself last year reminiscing about the good old days of Rivas.

I was going to mention him, but I thought bringing up one of the best kickers in UM history might be a bit too much...

Bump. Man, Hagerup has been in hot water for longer than I remembered.

Back