Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

If true, Obama can't win

young and dumb voters....new voters thru Acorn type outfits, minorities, gays, OWS freaks, single dumb white females,Union thuggery, etc, etc...nice base, very productive

tsmith7559 said:
young and dumb voters....new voters thru Acorn type outfits, minorities, gays, OWS freaks, single dumb white females,Union thuggery, etc, etc...nice base, very productive

You typed minorities when you wanted to say ------- spics, and gooks, and you typed gays when you wanted to say faggots and dykes.

Why pretend to be half politically-correct?

Nice base the right has, bigots, racists, oppressors, religious zealots, warmongers, corporate dictators, and old, stupid people like tsmith.

I dont see this being true. Its too easy to show that the republicans arent in favor of the working class....you have to put forth virtually no effort to gain their vote. Just show all the dumb shit the republicans have done to keep them down.

MI_Thumb said:
tsmith7559 said:

You typed minorities when you wanted to say ------- spics, and gooks, and you typed gays when you wanted to say faggots and dykes.

Nice base the right has, bigots, racists, oppressors, religious zealots, warmongers, corporate dictators, and old, stupid people like tsmith.

wow.....you're a racist retard

tsmith7559 said:
MI_Thumb said:

LOL I'm the racist?

You're even stupider than I thought.

MI_Thumb said:
tsmith7559 said:

LOL I'm the racist?

find a racist post Ive ever had? your whole party is racist, who guys coddle minorities like their infants. Republican party has done more for minorities than the Dems

tsmith7559 said:
MI_Thumb said:
LOL I'm the racist?

find a racist post Ive ever had? your whole party is racist, who guys coddle minorities like their infants. Republican party has done more for minorities than the Dems

...which is why most minorities are republicans, right?

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
tsmith7559 said:

...which is why most minorities are republicans, right?

its hard to get off the drug...but Its much better for you when you do
laugh.png

tsmith7559 said:
MI_Thumb said:
LOL I'm the racist?

Sure, the Republican Party is all about civil rights.

Ask one of your candidates about gay/lesbian marriage, or undocumented workers, then get back to me.

MI_Thumb said:
tsmith7559 said:

Ask one of your candidates about gay/lesbian marriage, or undocumented workers, then get back to me.

I dont believe any major republican candidate is against anyone having a gay relationship. Marriage has been an institution for thousands of years and its between a man and a woman. Call it something else but dont infringe on the tradition of marriage. Its a square peg in a round hole.

Undocumented workers? sounds like someone has violated the laws of the united states....... the president took an oath to defend all the laws of the country.

mhughes0021 said:
I dont see this being true. Its too easy to show that the republicans arent in favor of the working class....you have to put forth virtually no effort to gain their vote. Just show all the dumb shit the republicans have done to keep them down.

Working class voted for Bush by 18 points and for McCain by like 12.

tsmith7559 said:
MI_Thumb said:

I dont believe any major republican candidate is against anyone having a gay relationship. Marriage has been an institution for thousands of years and its between a man and a woman. Call it something else but dont infringe on the tradition of marriage. Its a square peg in a round hole.

Undocumented workers? sounds like someone has violated the laws of the united states....... the president took an oath to defend all the laws of the country.

according to Herman Cain , immigration is a State problem...not Federal....lol

seriously where do you Repubs find these fucking clowns.

SLICK said:
tsmith7559 said:

It certainly is a state problem, because the Feds have done nothing. Except file lawsuits against the states who try to enforce the existing laws....go figure

tsmith7559 said:
SLICK said:

It certainly is a state problem, because the Feds have done nothing. Except file lawsuits against the states who try to enforce the existing laws....go figure

wow...I guess you and Newt differ on immigration then.

Gingrich would push for comprehensive immigration reform if elected. He believes immigration policy is a federal responsibility and should not be undertaken by the states.

SLICK said:
tsmith7559 said:

wow...I guess you and Newt differ on immigration then.

Gingrich would push for comprehensive immigration reform if elected. He believes immigration policy is a federal responsibility and should not be undertaken by the states.

He will shut the border done first. I have no problem "decriminalizing" people who have been here 25 yrs. They wont be citizens but wont have to look over their shoulders..makes sense.

the border is already shut down, you nitwit. People have been going around it, over it, and under it for decades, and they will continue to do so since they can make decent money (relatively speaking) by doing jobs americans won't do, and employers like them to do, as they can pay them shit, and treat them like shit, since they are afraid to sue and get sent back to Mexico.

Getting rid of them is impossible, since there is a high demand for illegal labor among american corporations.

You're understanding of the whole problem is entirely backwards, and blames the wrong people for causing the problem.

tsmith7559 said:
MI_Thumb said:

Marriage is not an institution.

It's a contract, nothing more.

Gay/Lesbian people want to marry to gain the contractual benefits and rights that a married couple would have, yet the right-wingers have been blocking this for years. Why? Because they want people without benefits and rights? No because they are spiteful, and believe everyone should think the way they think with no deviation.

And you talk about how undocumented workers are breaking the law...yet where is the right wing outrage at the huge companies that employ them? It's okay to villainize people trying to scrape by, most of who actually pay rents, buy products supporting the economy, and preform tasks that most people would never do, but nobody ever turns away a salad produced by a large farm company, with lettuce that was probably tended by undocumented workers, nobody refuses to pay the huge prices for houses that are built by them when they are picked up as day laborers by large contracting firms.

The right wingers all bitch about the cost of undocumented workers on this country, but nobody ever sits and thinks of what the costs would be if all those jobs were forced to pay documented workers minimum wage, see how much a salad costs you then.

The bit about you saying Republicans have done more for civil rights than Democrats is utter hogwash and you know it.

MI_Thumb said:
tsmith7559 said:

Marriage is not an institution.

It's a contract, nothing more.

Gay/Lesbian people want to marry to gain the contractual benefits and rights that a married couple would have, yet the right-wingers have been blocking this for years. Why? Because they want people without benefits and rights? No because they are spiteful, and believe everyone should think the way they think with no deviation.

And you talk about how undocumented workers are breaking the law...yet where is the right wing outrage at the huge companies that employ them? It's okay to villainize people trying to scrape by, most of who actually pay rents, buy products supporting the economy, and preform tasks that most people would never do, but nobody ever turns away a salad produced by a large farm company, with lettuce that was probably tended by undocumented workers, nobody refuses to pay the huge prices for houses that are built by them when they are picked up as day laborers by large contracting firms.

The right wingers all bitch about the cost of undocumented workers on this country, but nobody ever sits and thinks of what the costs would be if all those jobs were forced to pay documented workers minimum wage, see how much a salad costs you then.

SO YOUR FOR SLAVERY, EH?

The bit about you saying Republicans have done more for civil rights than Democrats is utter hogwash and you know it.

a civil union...perfect solution...leave marriage alone

Back