Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

MW3 Survival mode

Monster

Forum Manager
Detroit Lions
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Pistons
Detroit Red Wings
Michigan Wolverines
Sacramento Kings
Michigan Wolverines
Detroit Pistons
Do any of you play it? And if you do, do you do it solo or co-op?

I'm asking because I've been playing Resistance. I know it's the easiest one, but it's the most fun. What's the highest wave you've been at?

I was stuck at 26 (solo) for a few days, but finally I got passed it last night and now have been to wave 29.

I have played it and a friends house. Me and him got to 25 on one of the medium maps I believe. Too be honest its not very hard, I have never played a CoD game before and fell right in. I think the experience of having to shoot someone in the head 4 times in Halo to get a kill helps since I can one hit them in MW3.

Back