Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Another Cain Woman Comes Forward

lions2011

damn this dude has a way with the ladies.

this one claims a 13 year affair , Herm denies it , but his lawyer say's it's nobody's buisness because it isn't an accusation of any kind of abuse...rather a family matter.

Herm may wanna tell his lawyer , when ya run for POTUS americans tend to decide what is a "family matter" and what isn't.

didn't take long...the Repub establishment is calling for Old Herm to get out now.....

I hope he tels them to fuck off and drags it out awhile , he is entertaining.

I can see him on Dancing With The Stars next Sept.

SLICK said:
didn't take long...the Repub establishment is calling for Old Herm to get out now.....

I think Romney is telling him to stay in...Newt gets Cain's votes

tsmith7559 said:
SLICK said:

I think Romney is telling him to stay in...Newt gets Cain's votes

I hope he stays in...like I said he is entertaining at least.

these termites that crawl out of the woodwork , on both left and right looking for their 15 minutes shouldnt get the satisfaction of ending a campaign.

Herm should have kept his bitches in line though in a run for POTUS.

Newts running damage control on his immigration comments right now...he pissed off the tea baggers.

did the right thing last night on John Kings show last night and attacked Obama relentlessly , trying to make them forget the immigration comments.

Herman Cain has informed his staff that he is reconsidering his run for President. He'll be out by the end of the week. Newt Gingrich better dial up the crazy or he'll miss out on the Cain Train wagon jumpers.

What makes a guy with these skeletons attempt a run? You know all the sexual harassment settlements were going to become public knowledge, not to mention a 13 year affair.

My favorite Cain moment, and the one I'd use to describe him to anyone that doesn't pay attention to the news, is his reply to CNN's question about his long affair. "I don't want to comment on it until I see the report". I love it. Essentially, he'll comment after he sees how much you know. I love politicians.

JimRice said:
What makes a guy with these skeletons attempt a run? You know all the sexual harassment settlements were going to become public knowledge, not to mention a 13 year affair.

My favorite Cain moment, and the one I'd use to describe him to anyone that doesn't pay attention to the news, is his reply to CNN's question about his long affair. "I don't want to comment on it until I see the report". I love it. Essentially, he'll comment after he sees how much you know. I love politicians.

lol...he doesn't comment on anything , he always needs to see a report or talk to people who are i charge of what the question is about.

I love Herm , dude needs his own TV Show after he bows out.

JimRice said:

doesn't that make it suspicious to you??? these woman have previous financial and previous sexual harassment allegations against others..

not sure , but if I had a 13 year "friendship" with another woman that my wife knew nothing about.....I could be in some trouble.

tsmith7559 said:
JimRice said:

doesn't that make it suspicious to you??? these woman have previous financial and previous sexual harassment allegations against others..

The point is that he handles it like an idiot. The truth of the accusation is irrelevant. Sexual harassment rarely has an objective witness. As a candidate, he should have been prepared to respond.

He knew it would come out. A settlement was reached, it was on record. But he still pretended he didn't know about it at first.... up until he had to admit it was discussed in preparation for his previous senate run.

Cain's whole schtick was built around "solving the right problem" and "getting the right people in place to do the job" and his selection of campaign staff was the worst in recent memory.

He's basically running a national campaign with unqualified people. And at the same time, touting his ability to hire the best people for the job. It's classic.

JimRice said:
tsmith7559 said:

The point is that he handles it like an idiot. The truth of the accusation is irrelevant. Sexual harassment rarely has an objective witness. As a candidate, he should have been prepared to respond.

He knew it would come out. A settlement was reached, it was on record. But he still pretended he didn't know about it at first.... up until he had to admit it was discussed in preparation for his previous senate run.

Cain's whole schtick was built around "solving the right problem" and "getting the right people in place to do the job" and his selection of campaign staff was the worst in recent memory.

He's basically running a national campaign with unqualified people. And at the same time, touting his ability to hire the best people for the job. It's classic.

If it isnt true, why would he suspect it to come out. You think this is Bill Clinton, who did actually had them(several) and was basically convicted of them even through his defense that he didnt have sexual relations. But he did it smooth, so he did it the right way? LOL

more then 1 POTUS has got his dick sucked in the Oval Office.....thats bank.

tsmith7559 said:
JimRice said:

If it isnt true, why would he suspect it to come out. You think this is Bill Clinton, who did actually had them(several) and was basically convicted of them even through his defense that he didnt have sexual relations. But he did it smooth, so he did it the right way? LOL

What is the deal with always changing the subject? Are you ADD? What does Clinton have to do with Cain?

Cain knew about the sexual harassment, THEY SETTLED A LAWSUIT. Any competent campaign staff is going to know this BEFORE it comes out in the paper and be ready to respond.

The affair is different, which is why I said SEXUAL HARASSMENT in my post. You chose not to understand, which is your problem.

tsmith7559 said:
i'm referring to the latest one

the latest one ?? he admits to the "friendship"....he was just waiting to see what and how much she was going to tell.

SLICK said:
tsmith7559 said:
i'm referring to the latest one

the latest one ?? he admits to the "friendship"....he was just waiting to see what and how much she was going to tell.

Im friends with my neighbor, but I havent boinked her

tsmith7559 said:
SLICK said:

Im friends with my neighbor, but I havent boinked her

ever pay for her plane fare to PALMS SPRINGS without the wife knowing ?

Back