Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

American Horror Story

doinwork83

Anyone keeping up with this show? The 1st season has been solid, IMO, better than Walking Dead. I would definitely recommend checking out the season from the beginning if possible. It's on FX Wed @ 10

Yep I love it. Do you know how many more episodes are left? They can go so many ways with this. It's nothing I was expecting by the trailers they put out I was just gonna watch it cause I love horror. It turned out to be one of my favorite shows to watch during the week and yes I think it's better than The Walking Dead.

I just started watching the episodes yesterday. Helluva show. I like The Walking Dead better just because I have patience for character driven shows... but WOW this is a close second. So much freaky shit and unnerving things going on. Didn't think I'd be a fan but this is a gem. Fox and all the other stations have gone down hill so much in comparison to FX and AMC.

this has been a pretty damn good show, haven't been keeping up with it since i've had to work the past couple weeks and forget to record it

josh200612 said:
Yep I love it. Do you know how many more episodes are left? They can go so many ways with this. It's nothing I was expecting by the trailers they put out I was just gonna watch it cause I love horror. It turned out to be one of my favorite shows to watch during the week and yes I think it's better than The Walking Dead.

I think there's 2 episodes left for this season. It has been picked up for a second season though. Im curious to see where they"ll be able to go. Doesnt seem like theres much left to cover, unless maybe they go with a whole new family?

bored with it at first but wife and I watched all of them OnDemand and I have to admit its OK

doinwork83 said:
josh200612 said:

I think there's 2 episodes left for this season. It has been picked up for a second season though. Im curious to see where they"ll be able to go. Doesnt seem like theres much left to cover, unless maybe they go with a whole new family?

After what happened on tonight's episode... yeaaaaaaaah... they're not leaving a whole lot open for another season. I can maybe see a murder-suicide going on followed by another family moving in.

loooooooolz.

I just can't wait to see (if that family dies) a dysfunctional dead family together with a new family moved in.

Well she found out lol! Looks like the dad is the only one alive you guys might be right I think a new family will be in the house the dad will probably die in the finale.

Damnit. Such good endings to the fall seasons this year...

Justified can't start soon enough for me...

Looks like the second season is gonna be fresh. I like how they are doing this.

Back