Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Nets to make offer for Dwight Howard

beez

The front office of the Nets has openly told ESPN that they are prepared to offer (2) 1st round picks and Brooke Lopez for Dwight Howard.

No word on if the two sides have engaged in talks or if Orlando is interested in fielding offers for Howard at this time.

Not like these two picks are NFL type. 2nd RD NBA pick is almost worthless.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Not like these two picks are NFL type. 2nd RD NBA pick is almost worthless.

I think you misread it..it's 2 1st rounders. Maybe I missed what you meant.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]No, I misread it.

:) :)

Thought so but I didn't know if you were just throwing out a random point of 2nd rounders not being worth anything or not.

Unless the magic get a superstar to play with dwight then he's gone. Which I wouldn't mind getting 2 1st rd picks and a solid player. They need to get rid of heido and his contract. And just start all over.

Maize&Cheese304 said:
That would be a horrible move. The nets offer is much better.

I always thought Bynum was severely overrated due to his potential. Solid NBA player but can't stay on the court. When he's 30 and still missing 30+ games a year and averaging 13 n 8 will we still be talking as if he's on the elite level?

Don't get me wrong his shooting %'s are very good and he blocks shots but you gotta play to get better. How old is he now, 25?

I will say without his injury history I'd be very intrigued as a GM.

I heard on tv that bynum has missed like more thann 100 games in his 6 games. And dwight has missed 7 in 7yrs. Lol. I don't bynum at all. It'd be another expensive contract for an avg player. Cause he misses half the season every year

A decade of people cheating on roids, and players go to the team who offers the most money just like in nba.

I understand why people don't like it..just not sure why people hate it. If you don't watch or don't care thats fine, but it seems like everyone makes an effort to tell people they don't care about the NBA. lol Makes no sense to me.

I hate the NBA so I'm going to open the NBA board....open a topic of conversation....tell people it sucks....and then I'll move on.

Know how many times I've opened the Hockey board?
Once...only because I was trying to click on the Wolverines board n my scroll bar made a late movement and I clicked the wrong one.

I think the majority of people that hate the NBA used to love it. So to me it's understandable that they'd be more vocal about it if they now can't stand it.

Beez said:
Know how many times I've opened the Hockey board?
Once...only because I was trying to click on the Wolverines board n my scroll bar made a late movement and I clicked the wrong one.

I know, I hate when there's a new hockey post and it catches my eye, thinking it's Michigan. Sometimes I'll just click on it to clear it. That's usually good for a few days.

I've never clicked on the hockey section. I almost did when I saw a "toughest players" post but then seen it wasn't for michigan.

Back