Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

None Of The 1st 3 Picks Are Practicing

G

lol.....Fairley - who knows when he's ging to come back and if its going to be a year long thing...

......Titus - practiced for a bit today and then left with another injury.

......LeShoure --- DONE DONE DONE and DONE

Wooooooooooooooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow....hopefully Fairley will be back and young not sure he will do much this year. and Leshoure is out so this is turning out great.

Im going to start calling titus by the name malcolm kelly. Dudes been on the skins roster for three years and has never been healthy.

cheeno said:
Avril apparently laid the hit.

conflicting reports....others say he wasn't touched.

who cares....he's done , forget about him

slick said:
cheeno said:
Avril apparently laid the hit.

I guess this is why you don't give the running back tandem nicknames before they have ever run 1 down.

cheeno said:
slick said:

I guess this is why you don't give the running back tandem nicknames before they have ever run 1 down.

Best isn't making it the whole 16 games either....thats a fact waiting for validation

slick said:
cheeno said:

Best isn't making it the whole 16 games either....thats a fact waiting for validation

That is a scary and likely true thought.

slick said:
lol.....Fairley - who knows when he's ging to come back and if its going to be a year long thing...

\

Out of curiosity. Do you ever post GOOD news?

Meditatedkickaboxa said:
slick said:

\

Out of curiosity. Do you ever post GOOD news?

You do realize this is the Detroit Lions board...it's just called posting news.

slick said:
cheeno said:

Exactly... I thought he would be good for about half the year with Leshoure helping out, then leshoure would take over the majority when Best's toes started acting up...

8-8

cant even talk shit that my draft would look better since amukamara went down
laugh.png
although atleast id have Ijalana along the line.

I remember you were on the Ijalana train. I had a first class seat there too. The Colts took my pre-draft guys. However that was before Fairley fell. I remain a Fairley believer.

ya, never in my wildest dreams thought fairley would be there. Thought he was top 5 for sure...have no complaints about the pick now.

Back