Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Watch Out Ron Paul!!!!!

the Bill they talk about in the article......Obama is threatning to Veto..lol

Wow....I have seen a lot of stupid things posted on the Internet, several of them by tsmith oddly enough, but this...is just hilarious!

MI_Thumb said:
Wow....I have seen a lot of stupid things posted on the Internet, several of them by tsmith oddly enough, but this...is just hilarious!

all those dumb things I post.....slap you silly

tsmith7559 said:
MI_Thumb said:

Not even on your best day.

Now go take your Geritol, Metamucil, Preperation-H, and drop your dentures into the glass beside your bed.

MI_Thumb said:
tsmith7559 said:

Now go take your Geritol, Metamucil, Preperation-H, and drop your dentures into the glass beside your bed.

wow, I'm offended...rolls eyes

tsmith7559 said:
MI_Thumb said:

The only thing that offends you is the idea that a black man is your President.

Or that 2 men or 2 women would get married to each other.

Or that some dirty foreigner might be doing some menial task without some piece of paper.

Or that as much as you bitch and complain about Obama and how bad he was/is, the people who you have to rely on toppling him from office probably wont be able to, and that offends you the most, cause you can't have your antiquated, bigoted, greedy way.

MI_Thumb said:
tsmith7559 said:

The only thing that offends you is the idea that a black man is your President.

Or that 2 men or 2 women would get married to each other.

Or that some dirty foreigner might be doing some menial task without some piece of paper.

Or that as much as you bitch and complain about Obama and how bad he was/is, the people who you have to rely on toppling him from office probably wont be able to, and that offends you the most, cause you can't have your antiquated, bigoted, greedy way.

I heard that last night on MSDNC....got anything else???

dirty foreigner? wow, harsh words on your constituents

Id take any conservative black, green, brown, orange man anyday......I dont look at color like your party does..

hmmm, now we have communes, 2 men & 2 woman....why not add your dog or cat into the mix....many people love there pet more than humans......

You may like $1.5T deficits for the eyes to see, but it will kill this country...SOON.. Its obvious Dems cant cut anything and why Obama cant poll over 43%

Back