Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The B1G Title Game

johnny2x2x

Wisconsin is 9-1/2 point favorites, which after what they did to Penn State is understandable. It's tough to beat a team twice in the same season, but we have a shot. We are the healthiest we've been all season and should be ready to play our best game. Martin is the best he's been health wise in maybe 2 years right now and he is a heck of a weapon. Bennie Fowler is finally ready to contribute after missing basically the whole year. Caper is ready to resume his role as our 3rd down back. Our O line is starting to gel. On defense Robinson and Norman are the healthiest they've been all year and ready to make plays. We will also have William Ghoslton this time around.

I look for a good game and this team looks poised to play well. I also think that there might be a few trick plays they have saved for a game like this. Need to play great, but if we do we can beat Wisconsin.

Scouts' Edge

Michigan State's last-second Hail Mary to beat Wisconsin earlier this season will go down as one of the most memorable plays of 2011, but the Spartans' luck will run out in the rematch. The Badgers made several critical errors in the earlier meeting and Michigan State made them pay, but Wisconsin is eager to avenge the loss and won't allow as many chances this time around. The Badgers' special teams will play better and, more importantly, Wilson will take better care of the football. Look for him to spread the ball around and either throw it away, take the sack or create with his feet when nothing is available downfield. With a back as talented as Ball and his offensive line playing at a high level, he won't press this time around.

Prediction: Badgers 31, Spartans 21

Thank you. It was an okay read. It will be a great game, regardless of who wins, I think.

Hell yes they did. Hoping they keep up the intensity. The loss of Pickelman hurts a little, though.

What a fucked up finish.. YOu guys played your asses off.. Man I wanted more..

Take the ball right out of your offense's hands. Great idea. What a dumb fuck. Will go right up there with the idiot kicker for U of A that missed a tying extra point last year...

They played a good game. I'm proud of them. No one, not even myself thought we could hang with Wisky and they did. No reason to hang heads on this one, show up for the bowl game and actually win one.

Back