Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Who gets injured next?

Chris Houston - separated shoulder. If I win, do I win negative karma? That would be sweet.

I voted Jim Schwartz...heart attack or taken out on sidelines by an arrent tackle.

I'm going with DeAndre Levy - ankle injury

Suh, season ending knee injury. That's just the way practices have been going. If it isn't an unexpected player getting hit with a bad injury then it just isn't a normal day.

zyxt9 said:
Suh, season ending knee injury. That's just the way practices have been going. If it isn't an unexpected player getting hit with a bad injury then it just isn't a normal day.
honestly i wouldnt be surprised at this point. especially with the history his knee has.

Levy- groin pull. I was going to say Stafford but he at least gets hurt in games that matter.

Beez said:
I voted Jim Schwartz...heart attack or taken out on sidelines by an arrent tackle.

Damn I should have predicted Joe Pa.

Delmas. Shoulder injury from layin the wood on somebody. Second choice is Justin Durant. Knee injury.

Back