Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Capt flippi flop gets called out

SLICK said:
Rupert Murdoch gave the word....kill Romney , elect Newt.

i wonder how many voicemails and emails he had to hack into to come to that conclusion.

there goes the idea of Fox being supportive of GOP candidates....they're Fair & Balanced....could only image what was playing on MSDNC at the time....hell....all night

tsmith7559 said:
there goes the idea of Fox being supportive of GOP candidates....they're Fair & Balanced....could only image what was playing on MSDNC at the time....hell....all night

fair and balamced...lol

Newt was on their payroll......Rupert might finally stroke out if the mormon gets the retard nomination.

The sad part is newt is just as bad of a flip flopper. What makes him worse is hes a frikken ego maniac on top of that.

tsmith7559 said:

it's just a fox slogan, just like "Lean Forward" is MSNBC's. Neither is fair and balanced. They both support their own party and eventually settle in on a favorite...even though they aren't supposed to.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
tsmith7559 said:

it's just a fox slogan, just like "Lean Forward" is MSNBC's. Neither is fair and balanced. They both support their own party and eventually settle in on a favorite...even though they aren't supposed to.

Fox has actual news during prime time....MSDNC has strickly opinion programs....Matthews, Schultz, Maddow, O'Donnell....all opinions all the time

tsmith7559 said:
[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]

Fox has actual news during prime time....MSDNC has strickly opinion programs....Matthews, Schultz, Maddow, O'Donnell....all opinions all the time

The point is, MSNBC is left, and FOX is right, neither is even close to fair and balanced, you have to take spin into account on everything you see.

tsmith7559 said:
[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]

they need to make up for the weekend which is when they play that show about prisons....ALL FUCKING WEEKEND.

Fox news still has Hannity, Oreilly, Greta, and Bret bair gets his opinion into politics as well, so just because a couple of those mix in normal news, don't act like they aren't doing the same shit msnbc is doing.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
tsmith7559 said:

they need to make up for the weekend which is when they play that show about prisons....ALL FUCKING WEEKEND.

Fox news still has Hannity, Oreilly, Greta, and Bret bair gets his opinion into politics as well, so just because a couple of those mix in normal news, don't act like they aren't doing the same shit msnbc is doing.

Greta, Bair, Smith give zero political opinions....zero. Greta's sister ran as a Dem in the Md. Senate race

tsmith7559 said:
[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]

Greta, Bair, Smith give zero political opinions....zero. Greta's sister ran as a Dem in the Md. Senate race

So? because she has family in a party she's not in means she has no opinions or does not voice them?

What about James Carville and Mary Matalin? They have not stopped voicing their views.

MI_Thumb said:
tsmith7559 said:

So? because she has family in a party she's not in means she has no opinions or does not voice them?

What about James Carville and Mary Matalin? They have not stopped voicing their views.

you tell me their views tonight.......they do interviews and report news

tsmith7559 said:
MI_Thumb said:

So does CNN, but everyone labels them left-winged media.

I'm not arguing the media is not bias, I'm saying they are all bias, so you can't sit and say FOX News is "fair and balanced", any more than I could say MSNBC is.

But since your pea-sized brain can't grasp that concept I'm going to give up in it.

MI_Thumb said:
tsmith7559 said:

So does CNN, but everyone labels them left-winged media.

I'm not arguing the media is not bias, I'm saying they are all bias, so you can't sit and say FOX News is "fair and balanced", any more than I could say MSNBC is.

But since your pea-sized brain can't grasp that concept I'm going to give up in it.

agreed....just that these 3 are much different than MSNBC's, Hannity & O'Reilly

CNN and Fox just sunk Mitt Romney...lol

that interview he id with Brett Bair was real real bad....John King just replayed it on his show on CNN....with an added bonus of Ron Paul calling both Mittens and Newt flip floppers.

Newts up 31 point on Mittens in Florida now.

Hilarious! ROmney looks like a deer in headlights, he cannot believe this is happening to him on FOX NEWS.

Roger Ailes does not like him, Murdock is a business man, he could care less about Romney, but Ailes obviously is going to back Newt. The Republicans aren't even trying to win the White House.

johnny2x2x said:
Hilarious! ROmney looks like a deer in headlights, he cannot believe this is happening to him on FOX NEWS.

Roger Ailes does not like him, Murdock is a business man, he could care less about Romney, but Ailes obviously is going to back Newt. The Republicans aren't even trying to win the White House.

Obama down 2pts to Newt in latest Rasmussen and he hasnt even got the nomination......Obama cant poll, you're nuts if you think he is a lock

tsmith7559 said:
johnny2x2x said:

Obama down 2pts to Newt in latest Rasmussen and he hasnt even got the nomination......Obama cant poll, you're nuts if you think he is a lock

Gdubs didnt win any polls or the popular vote and he still was pres. Obama will figure it out...

mhughes0021 said:
tsmith7559 said:

Gdubs didnt win any polls or the popular vote and he still was pres. Obama will figure it out...

Polls don't mean jack a year out....Newts the best of a bunch of retards right now , notice how he is keeping real quiet on the Herman Cain shit...Newt don't wanna remind anyone of his swinging dick.

Back