Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Fantasy Football

bighouseftbll97

What's up everyone! Just talked to DeathReau and he told me you all moved over here. Just wanted to invite anyone to play in the annual Michigan Message Board fantasy football league. I created a league and sent out invites to everyone from last year. So they will have first dibs but after that anyone can join. It's on yahoo, league name Hail to the Victors Valiant and league password is mgoblue. The draft is set for Monday September 5th at 8:45 pm. The date and time can be changed once we figure out how many people join and are available .

I know there's a separate section for fantasy sports, but I want to keep this here for now to try and keep it a Michigan thing. Not much of a response from the original members though (get on it!) so it will probably be opened up soon.

It's asking for the league ID #. Is it still too soon for newbies to join, and if not, what is that league ID # please?

[color=#551A8B said:
TinselWolverine[/color]]It's asking for the league ID #. Is it still too soon for newbies to join, and if not, what is that league ID # please?

on yahoo, league name Hail to the Victors Valiant and league password is mgoblue. The draft is set for Monday September 5th at 8:45 pm.

Read more: http://www.yamaharaptorforum.com/phpBB/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=222#ixzz1UpgvrzZE

The problem is that this one doesn't have but threee of us in there. There is a 16 teamer that formed last night. If you aren't in that one, I think we missed out.

KAWDUP said:
[color=#551A8B said:
TinselWolverine[/color]]It's asking for the league ID #. Is it still too soon for newbies to join, and if not, what is that league ID # please?

on yahoo, league name Hail to the Victors Valiant and league password is mgoblue. The draft is set for Monday September 5th at 8:45 pm.

Read more: http://www.yamaharaptorforum.com/phpBB/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=222#ixzz1UpgvrzZE

The problem is that this one doesn't have but threee of us in there. There is a 16 teamer that formed last night. If you aren't in that one, I think we missed out.

This is what it says underneath the box to enter the league ID:
"Enter League ID#, not name"

sooooo i guess this dude just joined the board for this one post then bolted? beautiful. lol

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]sooooo i guess this dude just joined the board for this one post then bolted? beautiful. lol

I'll let him know he hasn't met his quota yet.

He was a regular on the espn board back in the day. I doubt he'll be on here much, but the league has been going for a good 5+ years. Don't see the harm in making a post about it.

[color=#551A8B said:

Everyone's had their chance. I'm sure some of the slackers will still sign up.

This one "Hail to the Victors Valiant" (430851) Still has spaces left.

I keep getting this error:

There was a problem

* There is not room in this league if all teams from last year return. To join, get the commissioner to increase the maximum number of teams, or remove teams that will not be returning. (Error #638)

I am back in Kawdup. Expect me to knock you out of the playoffs this year. If you can worm your way passed the consolation round this year!

M_RABID said:
I am back in Kawdup. Expect me to knock you out of the playoffs this year. If you can worm your way passed the consolation round this year!

Bring it Bubba

Oh it's already been brought!
shocked.gif

Back