Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Way to go Philly. 4-8, lmao

And in August everyone put them in the super bowl (at least playoff bound) after spending all that cash In the off season.

Vince Young is fucking horrific....not sure who convinced him he is a pocket passer...but they sure were wrong.

While I agree I hate to see a guy quit on a team, Philly has handled him poorly IMO. He held out because while Philly was telling him he was a top wr, he wasn't getting paid like one..he decided to play hard and Philly still would not talk about his contract. It's getting late in the season and he wasnts to be reassured of his future and they just aren't playing ball.

Hate to see a guy quit but I think the organization is a lot to blame. Many people don't believe he'll be back.

He's a fkn WR. Play like a number 1 for more than 6 games and he'll get number 1 money.

Back