Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Trump To Moderate Republican Debate

lions2011

now this could be more entertaining then his Celebrity Apprentice clusterfuck....

at the end I wonder if he will go down the line and announce "you're fired" to them 1 by 1 until he gets to the lucky retard he is going to endorse....lol

LOL. Wow, they really are running a tight ship over there at the GOP. What a clown show.

johnny2x2x said:
LOL. Wow, they really are running a tight ship over there at the GOP. What a clown show.

Trumps like the Godfather of the Retards this year , they all have to run to New York and kiss his ring and beg for that endorsement.

how that party has fallen into the depths of shit baffles me....

SLICK said:
johnny2x2x said:

Trumps like the Godfather of the Retards this year , they all have to run to New York and kiss his ring and beg for that endorsement.

how that party has fallen into the depths of shit baffles me....

they're in bad shape....see 2010 elections

Is he going to demand to see all their birth certificates before they can join the debate?

Ron Paul came out today and basically said it's a joke.....lol

SLICK said:

who cares about Ron Paul.....He doesn't have a chance at the nomination

tsmith7559 said:
SLICK said:

neither did McCain a year out....lol

wait a month the retards will have another front runner.

SLICK said:
tsmith7559 said:

neither did McCain a year out....lol

wait a month the retards will have another front runner.

Paul's been at this 3 times.... :'(

Ron Paul is 75 years old...something like that...I guess McCain was about that old...anyway nobody gives Paul much of a chance, and I tend to agree...voters just aren't ready for common sense and honesty.

Back