Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

MSU's Jerel Worthy hates

What an idiot, I didn't catch the M on the helmet when I first read the article. That's friggn priceless.

edit: how about i learn how to spell helmet

Man he must really hate Minnesota because last time I checked we dont have an M on our helmet .

You have to consider the audience he's trying to impress.

How many times would he have to answer the question, "what team is that Giant S stomping?"

"Ugh .... can't you see the Block M ...Michigan, duh!!!"

Saggyballs actually does bring up a halfway decent point. Whether it was intended this way or not, this will probably be spun as a sign of disrespect, like the Ohio thing, not a moronic mistake.

DR said:
Saggyballs actually does bring up a halfway decent point. Whether it was intended this way or not, this will probably be spun as a sign of disrespect, like the Ohio thing, not a moronic mistake.

True. Much the same way when Pryor said he was going to the University of Ohio State was spun.....

Back