Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Euchre Players

I play with friends when we get together after Lions games and drink the rest of the evening away.

I tried the tournament type once, but did not care for having to play with random people to limit table talk.

I used to play on yahoo years ago also, but too many people pop in and out during the games and you get stuck with robots.

Pinochle seems to add a bit more strategy than Euchre.
How about duplicate bridge? The ultimate in strategic card games. That is one I am quite good at and getting better all the time.

I really like both. It is hard to find people that can play well here in Seattle. My wife is getting better. But still need 2 more

Played it a ton in high school, wish I could play it more now. Such a fun game, especially if you have hand signals worked out with your partner and have mastered at stacking the deck.

Yes, we used to play in Spanish all the time.

Used to play on yahoo a lot a few years ago as well.

Play all the time whenever we have family reunions and such.

i found a euchre android app that i like for when im out and about and bored lol

Spockmaster said:
i found a euchre android app that i like for when im out and about and bored lol

I got it for my Ipad and phone. But my partner always does stupid shit.

Got to the point where you don't even see the cards. Outside the Midwest/Michigan I ran into Kiwis who'd played at their Grandparents......who'd think it?!

If someone wanted to start an online league, I'd be down. Of course, the potential for table talk online is a problem.

I used to have fun playing with a friend in the fishbowl at Michigan, while we were supposed to be writing papers. We would sit next to eachother and just destroy people. I think those were the days when Yahoo would rank players, so some people took it really seriously. We used to crack up when better players would suspect us and start accusing us of cheating, and we'd deny it with all sorts of ridiculous stories

MichChamp02 said:
If someone wanted to start an online league, I'd be down. Of course, the potential for table talk online is a problem.

I used to have fun playing with a friend in the fishbowl at Michigan, while we were supposed to be writing papers. We would sit next to eachother and just destroy people. I think those were the days when Yahoo would rank players, so some people took it really seriously. We used to crack up when better players would suspect us and start accusing us of cheating, and we'd deny it with all sorts of ridiculous stories

Yahoo does still have the rating system, which people do still take seriously.

Back