Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Monday Night Football

Thats what happens when they decide to give Jacksonville two Monday night home games..

Yeah it's been bad. Seemed like a stretch where SNF was bad too but lately there have been some at least intriguing matchchups.

This game sucks. And I know Bradford doesn't have much to work with, outside S. Jackson, but he's regressed. Definitely a step back.

They need to stop trying to project which teams are going to be good and which bad based on the previous years records when they set those schedules, teams can be so drastically different from 1 year 2 the next these days they wouldn't be any worse if they just randomly picked from a hat

SNF selects teams before as well but they pick better teams, good matches. And they have a flex schedule which helps. The bad part is that with Peyton gone Indy was on once. MNF, on the other hand, picks team they think haven't had one in a while and deserve a game.

And he looks like a clown wearing the two different colored shoes.

I guess this means the Packers aren't resting guys against the Bears. I'm afraid for the Bears.

Anthing better than seeing Rothlesberger getting his ass kicked?

Maybe Romo or Cutler? But yeah it's pretty good. Can't stand the fucking Stillers.

Why would they keep him in when the game was basically over. So dumb. Ben's career is going to be down in a few years

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Anthing better than seeing Rothlesberger getting his ass kicked?

I don't know. For me it's a tie between him, Vick, and the entire Redskins & Vikings teams.

Also... if Terrell Pryor ever plays, add him to the equation.

Back