Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

War with Iran has begun?

shoulda worried about Iran 50 years ago , when you helped overthrow their democratic Govt and then installed the Shah as your puppet.

came back and bit ya in the ass a bit......

SLICK said:
shoulda worried about Iran 50 years ago , when you helped overthrow their democratic Govt and then installed the Shah as your puppet.

jimmie Carter...2nd worst president ever

tsmith7559 said:
SLICK said:

jimmie Carter...2nd worst president ever

lol....shit happened with Iran way before Carter was around.

like I said...you installed a puppet regime in the 50's and it's come home to roost 70 years later.

christ you armed them in 80's......lol

the Shah's power was as a Monarchy, heir from his father.....we supplied arms to Iraq against Iran in the 80's.

tsmith7559 said:
the Shah's power was as a Monarchy, heir from his father.....we supplied arms to Iraq against Iran in the 80's.

According to The New York Times, the United States supplied the following arms to Iran:[31]

August 20, 1985. 96 TOW anti-tank missiles
September 14, 1985. 408 more TOWs
November 24, 1985. 18 Hawk anti-aircraft missiles
February 17, 1986. 500 TOWs
February 27, 1986. 500 TOWs
May 24, 1986. 508 TOWs, 240 Hawk spare parts
August 4, 1986. More Hawk spares
October 28, 1986. 500 TOWs

go away now........

tsmith7559 said:

the Shah was a consititutional monarch with a parlimentary elected gov't until the US helped oust the Prime Minister in '53..hence making it an authoritarian monarchy.

get your history right....

SLICK said:
tsmith7559 said:

According to The New York Times, the United States supplied the following arms to Iran:[31]

go away now........

killed over a million of each...good job

tsmith7559 said:
SLICK said:

go away now........

killed over a million of each...good job

I thought they didn't supply Iran ? lol

they played both sides of the fence....Reagan just filtered the Iranian supply through Israel.

Once again, tsmith says something completely baseless in an attempt to cover for a republican, and gets promptly dick-slapped in the mouth.

It's like taking candy from a baby......

...with Downs Syndrome.

MI_Thumb said:
Once again, tsmith says something completely baseless in an attempt to cover for a republican, and gets promptly dick-slapped in the mouth.

...with Downs Syndrome.

its your president that got dick slapped...he cant poll over 41% against a generic republican nominee...well he did say something about special olympics once....thats why we dont have any records on him..
grin.png

MI_Thumb said:

...with Downs Syndrome.

tell me something I said that was factual wrong....I'll be waiting

tsmith7559 said:
MI_Thumb said:

...with Downs Syndrome.

Well I'm sure I could find several things that were factually that wrong you posted.....

But I was referring to how you attempt to cover things up, to the point that I'm starting to wonder if you're related to Nixon.

Slick said the U.S. sold arms to Iran in the 80's, and you attempted to deflect that by saying Iraq.

You tried to argue that all the major wars were started by Democrats, assuming, (stupidly) that the president in office was always responsible, I then went on to expose you as wrong.

I give you credit though, you fight the good fight....you get the shit kicked out of you here daily and still keep coming back.

It's going to be awesome around here on November 7th, 2012, when we realize we get to listen to you bitch for 4 more years.

;)

MI_Thumb said:
tsmith7559 said:

Well I'm sure I could find several things that were factually that wrong you posted.....

But I was referring to how you attempt to cover things up, to the point that I'm starting to wonder if you're related to Nixon.

Slick said the U.S. sold arms to Iran in the 80's, and you attempted to deflect that by saying Iraq.

THEY DID SELL THEM TO IRAQ

You tried to argue that all the major wars were started by Democrats, assuming, (stupidly) that the president in office was always responsible, I then went on to expose you as wrong.

DEMS WERE IN OFFICE WHEN ALL MAJOR WARS BEGAN

I give you credit though, you fight the good fight....you get the shit kicked out of you here daily and still keep coming back.

LOL. YOU GUYS RUN WITH YOUR TAILS BETWEEN YOUR LEGS CONSTANTLY. ALL YOU CAN DO IS SPOUT MSDNC GARBAGE, NO FACTS. OBAMA IS A FAILURE AND YOU CANT COME TO GRIPS. ITS VERY DIFFICULT TO DEFEND OBAMA, ALL I HEAR IS HOW BAD THE REPUBLICAN CANDIDATES ARE

It's going to be awesome around here on November 7th, 2012, when we realize we get to listen to you bitch for 4 more years.

I PITY THE COUNTRY IF THIS HAPPENS. PERSONALLY, I'M FINANCIALLY SET IN LIFE. WE WILL CONTINUE WITH ECONOMIC CONDITIONS SIMILAR TO FDR, HIS BIG GOVERNMENT SOLUTION FAILED FOR 8 YEARS UNTIL HE GOT US INTO WWII. THERE NEVER HAS BEEN A LIBERAL RECOVERY

STILL WAITING ON ANYTHING FACTUALLY WRONG IN MY POST....CRICKETS..........

;)

Wait, you don't consider Iraq or Afghanistan a major war?

How about Desert Storm?

Republicans in office....they were MAJOR WARS.

So there, I have just pointed out something you were factually wrong about.

And for the record, you have been wrong before, but can't stand to admit it, and twice when you were called out on it, once by me, you ran back to EDIT the post and claimed typo!

And I have not once said Obama was not doing a bad job. ever. (another fact you are wrong on, and I don't have cable so i don't watch MSNBC like you think)

Don't confuse the fact that I blame GWB for the mess we're in, for me feeling Obama has done a good job, because I don't feel he has.

But you can't expect me to look at that pack of babbling retards the republicans are sending out and hope one of them can do a better job.

So keep deflecting, and editing.....I'll be here everyday to kick your stupid ass for it.

MI_Thumb said:
Wait, you don't consider Iraq or Afghanistan a major war?

How about Desert Storm?

Republicans in office....they were MAJOR WARS.

So there, I have just pointed out something you were factually wrong about.

And for the record, you have been wrong before, but can't stand to admit it, and twice when you were called out on it, once by me, you ran back to EDIT the post and claimed typo!

And I have not once said Obama was not doing a bad job. ever. (another fact you are wrong on, and I don't have cable so i don't watch MSNBC like you think)

Don't confuse the fact that I blame GWB for the mess we're in, for me feeling Obama has done a good job, because I don't feel he has.

But you can't expect me to look at that pack of babbling retards the republicans are sending out and hope one of them can do a better job.

So keep deflecting, and editing.....I'll be here everyday to kick your stupid ass for it.

minor in comparison to losing

116,700 in WWI
416,800 in WWII
37,000 in Korean
58,000 in Vietnam

Back