Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Rep Peter King Says Gingrich

lions2011

worse possible nominee for the Republican party....lol

dude from his own party just crucified him on CNN , say's Newt would be a train wreck as a POTUS and expects him to spontaneously combust in a month or 2.

SLICK said:
worse possible nominee for the Republican party....lol

dude from his own party just crucified him on CNN , say's Newt would be a train wreck as a POTUS and expects him to spontaneously combust in a month or 2.

Well, he just said what everyone else is thinking...

most analysts believe newt as the republican nominee is political suicide for the party and would hand Obama a 2nd term. They have a little over a month to pull a rabbit out of a hat....the unfortunate part is the hat is full of retards.

mhughes0021 said:
most analysts believe newt as the republican nominee is political suicide for the party and would hand Obama a 2nd term. They have a little over a month to pull a rabbit out of a hat....the unfortunate part is the hat is full of retards.

Obama would fear Newt....RINO's want another McCain....RINO's picked Ford over Reagan, George HW Bush over Reagan, picked Dole and MCain.....one day they will understand

Poor Obama, only NBC can get him to 45%
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/....date-1 745.html

johnny2x2x said:
And yet, Obama remains a favorite to win reelection.

keep thinking that...keep watching MSDNC...yep, its all over...just stay home

tsmith7559 said:
johnny2x2x said:
And yet, Obama remains a favorite to win reelection.

Obamas main contributors are the Wall St boys...Goldman Sachs and so on...those are the guys that control elections.

Barrys their boy.....re-election is a given.

SLICK said:
tsmith7559 said:

Obamas main contributors are the Wall St boys...Goldman Sachs and so on...those are the guys that control elections.

but, but, but, but, Wall Street is a bunch of Republicans...memo to OWS....your pawns!!!!! again

tsmith7559 said:
SLICK said:

but, but, but, but, Wall Street is a bunch of Republicans...memo to OWS....your pawns!!!!! again

Im Canadian...I dont really give a fuck about any of em.

Obamas less of a retard then any Republican I've seen in 30 years.

once you understand 2012 is a given for Obama and start concentrating on 2016....it gonna be a hard 5 years for you and all your hate for the guy.

he is the guy Big Buisness wants in there...none of those repub tards are going to match his war chest come time for the real campaign.

SLICK said:
tsmith7559 said:

Im Canadian...I dont really give a fuck about any of em.

Obamas less of a retard then any Republican I've seen in 30 years.

once you understand 2012 is a given for Obama and start concentrating on 2016....it gonna be a hard 5 years for you and all your hate for the guy.

he is the guy Big Buisness wants in there...none of those repub tards are going to match his war chest come time for the real campaign.

2016? its over by then.....I'll close up shop before 2013....wont be worth my time, layoff 12 people and tell them good luck

Hillary Clinton 2016. We go from a black to a woman. Atleast its not some old white hair bafoon that has signed a document to never raise taxes....ever.

No, by favorite to be reelected I mean literally. Obama is literally favored by oddsmakers to win reelection. Obama is better than 50% to win. Not even sure who I'm voting for, but when Obama gets reelected the best thing will be hearing the whining for 4 more years.

johnny2x2x said:
No, by favorite to be reelected I mean literally. Obama is literally favored by oddsmakers to win reelection. Obama is better than 50% to win. Not even sure who I'm voting for, but when Obama gets reelected the best thing will be hearing the whining for 4 more years.

like I said, I'm financially set....Ill sit back and watch the decay and your whining

Back