Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Will Rick Perry's "Prayer Meeting" help the US?

only three more days before the poll is closed; the results are quite striking so far.

put the fear of god into Pawlenty...lol

he dropped out

but if i lost to Michelle Bachman and Ron Paul in a straw poll in Iowa I'd certainly re-examine my candidate status as well.

Just another political gimmick targeted @ the fundie vote.

Pretty funny; option number three is the funniest, so that's the one I voted for.

Nyom myoho renge kyo.

And alvedersaine too.

well, that about does it.

the board rules the prayer meeting was useless. confirmed.

I think everyone would have voted for my answer if you had only included it.

There will come a time when the universe will cease to exist. It will expand so far that no new stars will be able to form, current stars will burn out and all life will end. Therefor, if there is a god, hes a dick.

mhughes0021 said:
There will come a time when the universe will cease to exist. It will expand so far that no new stars will be able to form, current stars will burn out and all life will end. Therefor, if there is a god, hes a dick.

What if God just bangs another one right back out again, when that happens?

Who's to say it hasn't happened already like a umpteen billion times?

[color=#551A8B said:
TinselWolverine[/color]]
mhughes0021 said:

What if God just bangs another one right back out again, when that happens?

Who's to say it hasn't happened already like a umpteen billion times?

sounds like you're saying god may be the ultimate deadbeat dad.

A good point was made by stephen hawking. If the laws of nature are fixed....then what is the roll of god? He doesnt really have to do anything if the laws of nature dont change.

With the way things are going, it can't hurt! not that it will help either.

Back