Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Official Gingrich attack thread

SLICK said:
Newts a blowhard...he will self destruct.....give it time.

his policies wont
cool.png

people attack him based on his style....fuck it..he balanced budgets for 4 years, reformed welfare, forced tax cuts and the economy skyrocketed.
The problem is BOTH republicans and Dems after his resigning spent money like it was growing on trees.

SLICK said:
tsmith7559 said:
his policies wont
cool.png

won't do him any good when he is sitting back on the plantation next November 8th.

Obama can only poll 45% against Gingrich in latest Rasmussen...not a good sign for Barry

he's the quintessential politician in every aspect, oozing out of every pour.

TheVictors03 said:
he's the quintessential politician in every aspect, oozing out of every pour.

actually saw him speak once...the man is a Snake Oil salesman.

like I said...he'll self destruct.

Romney will be the nominee.

lol...post your polls when he actually gets nominated.

until then he's nothing but 1 of 7 retards.

Yeah, a poll that is a "week old" yet about 48 weeks early too.

lmao @ the revolving door of GOP leadership and the final two full on career politicians. so much for the grassroots, outside the beltway tea party.

TheVictors03 said:

lmao @ the revolving door of GOP leadership and the final two full on career politicians. so much for the grassroots, outside the beltway tea party.

who cares about revolving doors...its a good vetting process, unlike the Dems in 08'.
Newt was my guy from day 1...his accomplishment as speaker is impressive. Don't care he rubbed some of the RINO's the wrong way.

TheVictors03 said:

for an incumbent it is telling. But, ya things can happen

You mean like in 1992 when Bush Sr had an approval rating over 80% but then lost to Clinton a few months later in decisive fashion? Gingrich is an incumbent as they get, as DC as they come and incredibly inside the beltway. I don't have a horse in the race, but find it amusing to watch the ever-changing frontrunner. And I'd hardly say having a dingbat like Bachmann in the lead, followed by Perry, followed by Cain, now followed by Gingrich is "vetting."

Back