Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Worthy

He wont say anything until after the Bowl, but being voted All American probably hurts our chances of him returning. He's a high second low 1st round pick. He was a beast, but Defensive Line is the deepest position on the team. White will step right in for him and was a force himself the 2nd half of the season getting more playing time than Pickelman the last few games. Former DT starter Blake Treadwell could be next to him, with former starter Tyler Hoover there too. They also have Reynolds and Jeremiah who are monsters and ready to contribute.

We lose Worthy and Pickelman, but former starters Hoover and Treadwell will pick up the slack as well as other guys. There will be a lot of competition at DL bext year as we'll easily be 10 deep there. With the development of already good players and former starters returning from injury, the D line should be better and deeper next year even without Worthy.

if worthy leaves, i promise you he'll regret it. Should be three or four guys that could be ahead of him and he could fall to the bottom of the first or well into the second.

He should stay, build up his actual numbers in his senior year on a line that should be the best in the B1G, and when draft comes around, he'll be a top 10 pick...guaranteed.

plus...i want to make sure he leaves EL with a loss to Big Brother. ;)

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]if worthy leaves, i promise you he'll regret it. Should be three or four guys that could be ahead of him and he could fall to the bottom of the first or well into the second.

He should stay, build up his actual numbers in his senior year on a line that should be the best in the B1G, and when draft comes around, he'll be a top 10 pick...guaranteed.

plus...i want to make sure he leaves EL with a loss to Big Brother. ;)

i kinda disagree....his talent wont ever be high first round status and this years DT depth is awful as far as the top tier goes in the draft. He'd get picked right around the same place if he stayed another year....leave now and get paid.

Back