Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Twitterers

deathroh

Who are some essential people/groups to follow on Twitter? Both for entertainment value and news. I'm signing up mainly to stay on top of concert ticket announcements, but might as well add some others.

I'm new to it, but I follow some of the sports guys like Rosenthal, Knobler, Glazer, etc. who typically break big news. Some of the comedians (Ron White, Bill Burr, Joe Rogan, etc.) are worth following just for entertainment. I follow the Detroit teams feeds, several stock/finance people, a few news sources (CNN/BBC/Reuters/Freep/DetNews), and some family and friends. I've scaled it back a bit already and only follow around 40 people. I may scale it back even more, but well see.

I have 'followed' some people who seem to spam Twitter with promotional crap and have stopped following them. But for me, it's basically 100% UM or Broncos-related, guys like TomVH, a local Denver sports guy and some of the M players. I'd follow ML, but she won't give out her Twitter handle!

;)

Back