Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

76 %

lions2011

new poll out today and that's the percentage of voters , Republican , Democrat and Independent that say that this Congress needs to be replaced.

and Tsmith keeps harping about the 2010 shellacking the Dem controlled House took.

by the way the 76% is a 19 year high.

SLICK said:
new poll out today and that's the percentage of voters , Republican , Democrat and Independent that say that this Congress needs to be replaced.

and Tsmith keeps harping about the 2010 shellacking the Dem controlled House took.

"And though most say members don't deserve to be re-elected, more than half don't want their own member to be voted out of Congress. Fifty-three percent say their own representative deserves to be re-elected and almost four in 10 say their congressman does not."

from CBS:

Less than one year out from Election Day 2012, voters remain overwhelmingly pessimistic about the economy, and their concerns are taking a toll on President Obama's re-election chances. Just 41 percent of Americans think Mr. Obama has performed his job well enough to be elected to a second term

I think Obama is in worse shape than any GOP congressman

tsmith7559 said:
SLICK said:

"And though most say members don't deserve to be re-elected, more than half don't want their own member to be voted out of Congress. Fifty-three percent say their own representative deserves to be re-elected and almost four in 10 say their congressman does not."

the 76% number is combined...Senate and Congress.

Congress by itself sits at almost 90 %.......a 30% drop since the Repubs took control.

Obma is still the favorite to win reelection, the Dems will gain a lot of seats in the House this is a given, they might win control of it if they can keep momentum building. The GOP will gain a couple seats in the Senate with an outside shot at taking over majority.

Chances of these happening?
Obama reelection 60%
Dems win seats in the House 99%
Dems win House 40%
GOP wins seats in Senate 90%
GOP wins Senate 10%

This is the funniest thing FOX has had on in a while:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ogw34o1aqR8

No Gretchen, no one is stunned by this FOX NEWS Poll except FOX News viewers and people who work for the fake News Network. Of course Obama is probably going to win 4 more years, the Republicans are down to running Newt Gingrich, Newt Gingrich for heaven's sake! It would be like if Dems knew the prospects were bleak so they ran say John Edwards in 2016 just so they could mail it in.

johnny2x2x said:
This is the funniest thing FOX has had on in a while:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ogw34o1aqR8

No Gretchen, no one is stunned by this FOX NEWS Poll except FOX News viewers and people who work for the fake News Network. Of course Obama is probably going to win 4 more years, the Republicans are down to running Newt Gingrich, Newt Gingrich for heaven's sake! It would be like if Dems knew the prospects were bleak so they ran say John Edwards in 2016 just so they could mail it in.

I like the poll...tells me Obama cant poll over 44% as an incumbent...bad sign

LOL, a FOX NEWS poll shows Obama thrashing the Mitt and Newt and that's good news? De Nile isn't just a river in Africa anymore.

johnny2x2x said:
LOL, a FOX NEWS poll shows Obama thrashing the Mitt and Newt and that's good news? De Nile isn't just a river in Africa anymore.

I dont think you understand the poll....
the bottom line is Obama only got 44% of the vote, while the republicans received ??? and some people didnt have an opinion???... translated, Obama is the only Democrat on the ballot and only polls 44%
grin.png

johnny2x2x said:
Obama thrashes the most likely GOP nominee Newt right now in the poll of polls:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/president/us/general_election_gingrich_vs_obama-1453.html

Unless someone thinks Obama can't get 1 out of the 9 undecided left he is thrashing Newt. It's closer with the Mitt, but Obama's lead over him is a couple points and growing. The Republicans are mailing it in this election cycle, that is plain to see.

the last two polls are the relevant ones....Newt hadnt had any surge in the previous ones....besides, IF, he gets the nomination he will get a bump...Obama has no bump to gain. Like I said Obama at 45% Is good news for me

tsmith7559 said:
johnny2x2x said:
Obama thrashes the most likely GOP nominee Newt right now in the poll of polls:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/president/us/general_election_gingrich_vs_obama-1453.html

Unless someone thinks Obama can't get 1 out of the 9 undecided left he is thrashing Newt. It's closer with the Mitt, but Obama's lead over him is a couple points and growing. The Republicans are mailing it in this election cycle, that is plain to see.

the last two polls are the relevant ones....Newt hadnt had any surge in the previous ones....besides, IF, he gets the nomination he will get a bump...Obama has no bump to gain. Like I said Obama at 45% Is good news for me

you're kidding right ?? once a Retard emerges from the pack Barry will see a 3 - 5 point bump from the Independent vote that will want nothing to do with either Newt or Mittens.

SLICK said:
tsmith7559 said:

you're kidding right ?? once a Retard emerges from the pack Barry will see a 3 - 5 point bump from the Independent vote that will want nothing to do with either Newt or Mittens.

The Republican nominee will get a bump.....
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/amon....io_611762.h tml

Back