Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Ooooops Fox News

CNN was busted for this shit back in 90's. I'm sure they all do it, but Fix News seems to do it as a scare tactic, which to me is worse than anything CNN ever did.

They do it a bunch... just watch The Daily Report... they call them out on it quite a bit.

Lying Liars and the Lies they tell.

Watch it guys, FOX News will come after you and try to sue for damages.

Incident number 4,564,324 of this for FOX NEWS. Every news source will make a mistake every now and then, the mistakes at FOX are not even daily, they are hourly. Funny how they rarely make mistakes that don't fit their point of view. Fake videos, fake statistics, made up graphs, etc etc. There are something like 300+ documented cases of FOX News labeling a Politician as Democrat when that Republican Politician gets in trouble. If you watched FOX News you'd think the only politicians that ever get in trouble are Democrat.

It's pathetic, but hey, they won the court case in Florida that said that it's OK for FOX News to lie about current events and present it as News.

tsmith7559 said:
Fox News beats all cable news COMBINED........

yes..the Hannity - Palin interviews are a great source of amusement.

I love how tsmith doesnt try to defend what his side does, but tries to assert that two wrongs make a right.

hockeywings said:
I love how tsmith doesnt try to defend what his side does, but tries to assert that two wrongs make a right.

Careful now, pretty soon he'll get upset and point out how you only post about things he's wrong about.

Which, is a lot of postings.

tsmith7559 said:
Fox News beats all cable news COMBINED........

In what?

The number of people who have no clue their news is actually bullshit?

MI_Thumb said:
hockeywings said:

Careful now, pretty soon he'll get upset and point out how you only post about things he's wrong about.

Which, is a lot of postings.

You are being conservative with your "a lot" statement.

This stuff happens all the time with all the networks. Nothing new.

Back