Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Supplemental Draft August 14th

cheeno

Terrell Pryor and Georgia RB Caleb King will be in it.

King any good? I thought they hadn't ruled on Pryor yet?

King has really been up and down for the Dawgs. He was a 5 star recruit and although he had some good games he never lived up to that status. V. Late round pick at best.

As for TP the site I got it off had him listed as being in the draft. I thought the jury was still out too so take it with a grain of salt.

sooooo...if TP isn't drafted, does that make him an UFA? or does he have to wait until the NFL DRaft next year?

Lions should take him in the 1st round so they can have a back up plan when Stafford goes down!...........................................................just kidding.

Why would he have to wait? If no one wants to use a pick he should be a udfa.

schles192 said:
Why would he have to wait? If no one wants to use a pick he should be a udfa.

See my quote and have a nice one.

Okay I did some more reading on this and here are the scenarios...

If he is ruled ineligible for the NCAA next year he can be in the supplemental draft. If he is eligible for even 1 game he cannot. If he is not in the supplemental draft he is not an UFA and has to wait till next year.

If he goes undrafted in the supplemental this year he will be an UFA.

All signs I read point to him being in the supplemental with the Skins and Browns interested. Safe to say if he's in the draft he'll be taken.

Looks like TP is not on the list for the supp draft. I think at issue is O$U let him leave on his own like they did sweater vest before they ruled him ineligible and by him leaving first he doesnt qualify. Couldnt happen to a nicer guy. He should have taken the CFL contract when they offered it. Oh well if the UFL doesnt fold I guess he has a shot with them.

Beez said:
Lions should take him in the 1st round so they can have a back up plan when Stafford goes down!...........................................................just kidding.

... Okay Hoopster....

;)

Back