Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Keep losing toolbars

kalinecountry

Detroit Lions
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Red Wings
Boston Celtics
Does anyone know why every time I open a new page or tab, my yahoo and google toolbars don't show.
I have to open tools or view and click/check them back. This started over the weekend.
It also happens when I go from one page and website to another page and website.
If anyone can help please give me a step by step how to fix and keep from continuing.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]use Firefox. you won't have any problems.

Meant to get back here sooner. I think I installed firefox maybe 3 years ago, I just didn't like the setup. Thanks though for the suggestion.

Anyways, it seems that this problem stopped earlier tonight.
restart and opening pages the toolbars are all theere again.

Firefox is solid. Set it up right with right extensions and its up there among better browsers..still.

Back