Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

domino's pizza - order online

Michchamp

this is kinda cool.

It shows the progress of your order. "Ernesto began custom-making your order at 5:50 pm."

I like Domino's. I know a lot of people don't, but it's like the only reliable place here that has "normal" pizza. Everything else is that heavy chicago deep-dish stuff, or thin crust.

oh... they're on to part two: "Ernesto put your order in the oven at 5:58 PM."

Yes, this is an exciting Saturday night.

"Felipe left the store with your order at 6:07 PM."

Nice! That was fast.

lol this is my exact reaction when i discovered this last year.

did you try the stuffed cheesy bread? We just got some today....it's AWESOME!

The machines have us right where they want us and are about to start their uprising when people have nothing better to do on a Saturday than to track their Pizza's progress.

I weep for humanity.

MI_Thumb said:
The machines have us right where they want us and are about to start their uprising when people have nothing better to do on a Saturday than to track their Pizza's progress.

I weep for humanity.

think that's bad? look up pajama-jeans.

Domino's within 200 square miles blows around here. Has for years and years. I like Jets Pizza. We also have a Mancino around the corner that makes a nice pizza, no delivery. And a gas station that knows how to cook a pizza, also no delivery. Being in the country, Jets is the only delivery we have.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]lol this is my exact reaction when i discovered this last year.

did you try the stuffed cheesy bread? We just got some today....it's AWESOME!

no, but I will next time.

MichChamp02 said:
....I like Domino's. I know a lot of people don't, but it's like the only reliable place here that has "normal" pizza. Everything else is that heavy chicago deep-dish stuff, or thin crust.

Ha, that's what I had on Friday night. Giordano's. It was ok. My brother and I moved my mom out of her apartment near Oak and LaSalle on Saturday.

I asked if she would mind if I got ahold of you to see if you wanted to go out on the town, but she said she didn't want to hang out with any douchebags from Wicker Park.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Domino's within 200 square miles blows around here. Has for years and years. I like Jets Pizza. We also have a Mancino around the corner that makes a nice pizza, no delivery. And a gas station that knows how to cook a pizza, also no delivery. Being in the country, Jets is the only delivery we have.

Jets deep dish is the shit. My favorite pizza hands down. And that's saying a lot because I've had a lifelong love affair with Gino's in Toledo.

DR said:

I asked if she would mind if I got ahold of you to see if you wanted to go out on the town, but she said she didn't want to hang out with any douchebags from Wicker Park.

she didn't seem to mind on Thursday night. only she didn't call me "douchebag," she called me "daddy."

MichChamp02 said:
DR said:

she didn't seem to mind on Thursday night. only she didn't call me "douchebag," she called me "daddy."

I did ask her about your neighborhood, and while she said there's an element of people there that think they're cool (makes sense) it wasn't as bad as another area filled with entitled trust fund baby snobs. Can't remember the name of that one, probably would if you said it.

DR said:
MichChamp02 said:

I did ask her about your neighborhood, and while she said there's an element of people there that think they're cool (makes sense) it wasn't as bad as another area filled with entitled trust fund baby snobs. Can't remember the name of that one, probably would if you said it.

Lincoln Park?

there are probably quite a few former trust fund kids in my neighborhood... Eventually they grow up and buy houses... and real estate in Wicker Park/Bucktown is pricey. Newer constructions are $1.5-$4 million dollars. No 20-30 somethings are affording that on their own.

the character of the neighborhood is usually more established by the people who rent there and go out in the bars. if you ever saw the movie "High Fidelity," that's set in Wicker Park. The intersection where John Cusack's record store is located is like 5 blocks from me. (It's gotten a lot more upscale since that was released though...)

Yep, Lincoln Park.

And no comment on the Daddy thing....with you bragging about banging a 56 year old woman my work here is done.

DR said:
Yep, Lincoln Park.

And no comment on the Daddy thing....with you bragging about banging a 56 year old woman my work here is done.

this is not just any 56 year old woman.

anyways, way to derail my thread about pizza, you bad person.

DR said:
Reply #10 was the derailment. Your bad.

I would never have posted that if you didn't show up in this thread and start talking about helping your mom move.

Back