Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Romney Bets Perry 10 Grand

lions2011

wagers him 10 grand in last nights debate about some line that does or doesn't exist in his book.....lol

what a fucking doofus....exactly 10 seconds after he said it Huntsmans crew hit the internet about what 10 grand can buy for the average middle class family in America.

Mitt takes the crown in last nights King Of The Retards contest.

Yeah, isn't gambling illegal? Mitt just blew it last night. As long as Newt can keep his mouth shut he'll win the nomination.

Why can't the Republicans consider Huntsman? He's smart and Presidential and Conservative. He gets overlooked because he refuses to say inflammatory and stupid things about Obama. He doesn't hate Obama enough, but he's really a great candidate and stands on solid Conservative principles. But sanity and reason aren't the way of the Republican party today.

I'd seriously consider voting for John Huntsman as an alternative to Obama.

johnny2x2x said:
Yeah, isn't gambling illegal? Mitt just blew it last night. As long as Newt can keep his mouth shut he'll win the nomination.

Why can't the Republicans consider Huntsman? He's smart and Presidential and Conservative. He gets overlooked because he refuses to say inflammatory and stupid things about Obama. He doesn't hate Obama enough, but he's really a great candidate and stands on solid Conservative principles. But sanity and reason aren't the way of the Republican party today.

Obama took Huntsman out when he appointed him Ambassador to China and Huntsman accepted.

Huntsman also has some views that aren't so....conservative....which is why many dems like myself like the guy. He's honest. I would support a republican if I knew they were honest about what they wanted for the country and what they could actually do. The problem with Huntsman for me is that he has absolutely no shot at the nomination or I'd vote him in over Obama.

Perry said the first intelligent thing i ever heard him say last night.....how he would send congress home to work for their constituants and get them the fuck out of DC where they do nothing but bitch and vote down bills....make them work a real job he said lol.

Romney definitely screwed the pooch on the bet. If he was serious, he'd have bet $100,000.

Back