Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

My Mom's Text

myczk1aj

"Good Morning, I have 2 Tickets for the Michigan Game on September 10th." "Your Aunt and I are Going, but your cousins can no longer go". "Do you want one for you and one for your brother". "It starts at 8PM".

My Response -

"Hell yes"

Was she being subtle on purpose, or does she really not know how many nuts you'd give up to go?

She honestly has no idea. She probably figured that I would be excited to go, but probably does not realize that this is the first night game ever at the Big House.

My cousin and her husband who were supposed to go are ND Alum, however, he is now employed by UofM and they live right off Main Street. Free parking!

That's awesome though. Glad there will be two more UM fans in the crowd!

DoctorDetroit124 said:
Sweet. I'm the best man at a wedding so I couldn't go so I had give my ticket up. :(

I'm in a wedding that day as well. Luckily the bride and groom have already told the reception hall to have the TVs in the bar on the Michigan game so I won't miss anything.

grin.png

That will be my first U of M game I am going to in 4 years. I can't wait.

Must be a big day for weddings... ill be at one too. I'm gonna try to DVR it and stay in the bubble, although its gonna be tough. Its never the same not watching live, but for the first night game at the Big House I gotta do what I gotta do.

wheels002 said:

Yea I am pretty excited. I was JUST about to buy tickets for WMU when I got the text. So it ended up pretty good.

myczk1aj said:
wheels002 said:

Yea I am pretty excited. I was JUST about to buy tickets for WMU when I got the text. So it ended up pretty good.

Art Vandelay and I have tickets to the WMU game we could swap you. Theres also a HUUUUGE tailgate party we've put together where 1 guy is bringing his entire entourage...I'd have to convince Art but I think we could work it out where if you gave us your tickets and a little cash we could switch. I'll message him.

Beez said:
myczk1aj said:

Art Vandelay and I have tickets to the WMU game we could swap you. Theres also a HUUUUGE tailgate party we've put together where 1 guy is bringing his entire entourage...I'd have to convince Art but I think we could work it out where if you gave us your tickets and a little cash we could switch. I'll message him.

I can't deal with Entourages so I'll pass. You had me sold otherwise.

Beez said:
myczk1aj said:

(Shhhh, don't tell him who the 1 guy is or the deal will fall through, no matter how sweet it is)

Fuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Did I mention there would be punch and pie?

soooooooooooooooooooo are the chances like 1 out of 100? (lloyd Christmas voice)

Back