Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Haley Canned

lions2011

Chiefs fired Todd Haley.....

Jeff Fisher or Kirk Ferentz leading rumored candidates.

I think the guy was canned a little early.

He has his starting QB, RB, AND TE all go down, along with Eric Berry and a few other crucial members.

He took them to the playoffs last year so I get the fans frustration but he is still a viable NFL coach.

[color=#551A8B said:
BestIsBest[/color]]I think the guy was canned a little early.

He has his starting QB, RB, AND TE all go down, along with Eric Berry and a few other crucial members.

He took them to the playoffs last year so I get the fans frustration but he is still a viable NFL coach.

Kind of thought the same...I mean he's won 5 games with possibly the most shit roster in the NFL.

He definitely was canned early, but If Jeff Fisher is in the mix and possibly hired, it might have been worth it.. The Kirk Ferentz rumors are starting to get old.. I doubt he ever takes an NFL job..

Ferenz will take a job in the NFL when his teams is facing probation or loss of scholarships.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Ferenz will take a job in the NFL when his teams is facing probation or loss of scholarships.
Which is probably never.. I dunno if you look at recruiting sheets, but the guy gets horrible recruits.. If he's cheating to get them, Iowa must be a complete shit program.. Lol..

I think Romeo Crennel would probably be the right person to be replace Haley.. One of Belichick's original assistants and was actually decent in Cleveland, and let's face it, it's cleveland..

Back