Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Crosby out with symptoms

johnny2x2x

http://www.mlive.com/redwings/index.ssf/2011/12/red_wings_wont_face_penguins_s.html

As much as I think Sid is a cry baby and a total douche, I still want him to play in the NHL. He's a great player, but he's just not going to be able to take the punishment. One more good hit, even a puck to the head and he is finished. He took an elbow to the head that wasn't a big deal and now he's out. He's finished, doesn't mean he isn't tough, just means his head is hurt and he can't take the rigors of the NHL anymore.

He's a POS...won't see me cry if he no longer plays. Good riddance. F all Pittsburgh teams, managers, coaches, players, and their fans.

As much as I think he is a whiny little bitch you cannot ignore his talent. I think it would be very bad for the game if he is out for an extended period of time again..

ESPN loves to talk about him..and that gets the NHL some much needed Publicity.

Back