Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Our leader

he should have sent in a fighter jet/missile and destroyed it

It was stated a week ago its not a high tech version of a drone. Im sure we would have blew it up if it was....

mhughes0021 said:
It was stated a week ago its not a high tech version of a drone. Im sure we would have blew it up if it was....

Iran probably sold it to China for some magic beans.

tsmith7559 said:

which would have sent us into a war....genius idea.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
tsmith7559 said:

he's a moron....he lost touch during the Nixon years.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
tsmith7559 said:

That's what Bush would have done, then blamed it all on British Intelligence.

Ya same guy that crucifies obama for a couple drone attacks in lybia wants us to bomb iran lol what a douche.

mhughes0021 said:
Ya same guy that crucifies obama for a couple drone attacks in lybia wants us to bomb iran lol what a douche.

it's conservative spin. you take each situation and exploit it to your advantage, no matter how stupid it makes you sound.

mhughes0021 said:

I complain because he never went in front of congress and asked permission, as he should........just like all you libs asking for Bush to do the same for Iraq, which he did and had bi-partisan support.

mhughes0021 said:

stated from Obama??? lol, sure the WH will have there spin..BUT..

""""How Damaging?

Dan Goure, an analyst at the Lexington Institute in Arlington, Va., compared it to the Soviet shoot-down of Francis Gary Powers

" a hostile power like Iran "......lol , hostile to who ?

they're the biggest blowhards in the desert.

it's a fucking unmanned spy drone , by the time the dumbfucks figure it out the technology will be obsIolete.

I know Im sure frightened now.

it's why it's a non story....Hillary did what she was supposed to do , asked for it's return like you would do if the fucking thing crashed in Russia or China or Canada...the Iranians said no...perfectly within their rights.

finders keepers Barry......

if it was at all anywhwere near serious Noot and the other retards would be crowing like roosters.

I wonder who buys the movie rights....could be another Blackhawk Down.

Tom Hanks stars as the Drone......Samuel L Jackson plays Barry , Angelina Jolie as Hillary and Matt Damon as the Iranian Intelligence official who say's No , we're keeping it.

SLICK said:
" a hostile power like Iran "......lol , hostile to who ?

they're the biggest blowhards in the desert.

it's a fucking unmanned spy drone , by the time the dumbfucks figure it out the technology will be obsIolete.

I know Im sure frightened now.

it's why it's a non story....Hillary did what she was supposed to do , asked for it's return like you would do if the fucking thing crashed in Russia or China or Canada...the Iranians said no...perfectly within their rights.

finders keepers Barry......

if it was at all anywhwere near serious Noot and the other retards would be crowing like roosters.

Hillary could have put out....dam Ahmed would have traded her ass for the drone...sick bastard

Iran has our drone, every one knows Iran has our drone, so in the great Bush American tradition of the last decade I call for an invasion of North Korea. It's a post 9/11 world we live in now and we can't have the proof be in the form of a mushroom pizza cloud over Miami.

Noot said last night , he would have went in and taken it back...lol

didn't explain how....just said he would have "went in" and got it.

When pressed and told China and Russia are both bound by treaty to help defend Iran if invaded by hostile forces....Noot quickly wanted to move along to the next subject.

my god the idiocy of the Republican party.

Isn't one of the purposes of them being unmanned and not actual spy planes like the U-2 or SR-71 the fact that if they crash or get shot down over some country's sovereign airspace, it's not that big of a deal?

Also : http://www.npr.org/2011/12/13/143595594/captured-drone-may-have-limited-benefit-for-iran?ps=cprs

"You save the crown jewels for when you really need them. The RQ-170 probably falls someplace in the middle of our technological capabilities." - Thomas Donnelly, director of the Center for Defense Studies at the American Enterprise Institute

On a side note, I'll help Noot pack to walk over and ask the grumpy neighbors if we can have our radio controlled airplane back.

Back