Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Couple More Suspensions Coming

thewolverines24

No word on who yet but it does not have anything to do with legal troubles. MGoBlog retweeted this from Ace Williams "Can now 100% confirm. 2 more players have been suspended for game(s) in addition to the ones announced already. Hoke not messing around." Ace writes for Michigan at chatsports.com

TheWolverines24 said:
No word on who yet but it does not have anything to do with legal troubles. MGoBlog retweeted this from Ace Williams "Can now 100% confirm. 2 more players have been suspended for game(s) in addition to the ones announced already. Hoke not messing around." Ace writes for Michigan at chatsports.com

grades then? or maybe negative tweets?

Hm, this will be interesting. Hopefully it doesn't have a HUGE impact on the first couple of games.

Could be grades , classes other behavior
See the quote i posyed yesterday

You do know that Ace Williams is a fraud and has no " inside info " or any connection at all with the University or football program right?

I don't see a re-tweet from MGoBlog or TomVH anywhere in the past 48 hours ........

I am wondering if Hoke is doing what he can to clean out the RR players he doesnt want. He wont kick them out but he may be encouraging them to leave. By no means do I view this as wrong either it happens at every level with a coaching change. Especially when you consider how hot Hoke is in recruiting right now.

bigvic said:
I don't see a re-tweet from MGoBlog or TomVH anywhere in the past 48 hours ........

I copied and pasted the quote directly from MGoBlog's twitter handle.

It looks like they may have deleted it because I can't find it now. Possibly nothing to see here.

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]You do know that Ace Williams is a fraud and has no " inside info " or any connection at all with the University or football program right?

I don't know anything about the guy. This was the first time I had ever even seen his name before. I figured there may be some credibility with the retweet from MGoBlog

They may have I saw it this am but have not seen anything sense

wheels002 said:
I am wondering if Hoke is doing what he can to clean out the RR players he doesnt want. He wont kick them out but he may be encouraging them to leave. By no means do I view this as wrong either it happens at every level with a coaching change. Especially when you consider how hot Hoke is in recruiting right now.

Although we don't know the details of these "new" suspensions,
I doubt that is his intention. He could have very well kicked off Hagerup and Stonum for their second violations in as many years. I would like to think he is just going to run a tough, disciplined ship demanding his players set examples for the general student population.

Back