Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Most surprising team record so far

grandy

Debated adding the last two but figured I'd fill the spots

Consideration for Cinn and with a rookie QB/WR combo doing this well and Denver with Jesus Tebow coming back from 1-4 but yeah gotta go with San Fran, IMO it shows how bad Singletary was a coach perhaps?

I thought Denver was going to be awful this year, like Matt Millen-Era-Lions awful.

I am MOST SURPRISED that they are not.

As far as surprisingly awful, the Lambs, Succaneers, and the winless Dolts are top three to me, as even losing Peyton for the season should not have made the team this bad, they should have one or maybe at best, two wins at this point in the season, talk about purposely sucking for Luck.

Honorable mention: Texans

Dishonorable mention: Eaglets

Gotta go with the Broncos. The broncos were going to be awful with orton or quinn. Then they bring in Tebow who everyone says cant win. They get killed by the lions and elway and fox have the i told you so look but then they put him back out there just to prove they are right. That dude is bringing something to that team. The defense has gotten better and he wins in the fourth quarter. 49ers I thought could win their division but they have outplayed my expectations.

Turok said:
As far as surprisingly awful, the Lambs, Succaneers, and the winless Dolts are top three to me, as even losing Peyton for the season should not have made the team this bad, they should have one or maybe at best, two wins at this point in the season, talk about purposely sucking for Luck.

Honorable mention: Texans

Dishonorable mention: Eaglets

I could see the TB Buc's being bad. They didn't beat anyone last season. Colts without Peyton is easy to see. He's their whole team plus its not like they have a via backup.

Back